Fallen Medical results - They are not good

I think CDA was going to drive his truck out so his dad could see the Husky Monument. :noidea:
I am far from a concrete guy, but yes I was planning on a trip out there in the truck so my dad could enjoy it. Right now, I am tossing my departure from the house either Tuesday morning or Wednesday.

Rack, I expect to see you by 11pm Thursday at the latest.:prof:

I am far from a concrete guy, but yes I was planning on a trip out there in the truck so my dad could enjoy it. Right now, I am tossing my departure from the house either Tuesday morning or Wednesday.

Rack, I expect to see you by 11pm Thursday at the latest.:prof:
Tuesday NOT Wednesday damn it. You now have your marching orders.:thumb:

Tuesday NOT Wednesday damn it. You now have your marching orders.:thumb:
:USA: eye eye captain. I should be good for Tuesday. Dad fly's in Monday night, trailer is coming home next Friday when I get back from an out of town trip, so we should have it all loaded up by Sunday.

You better have a premo spot laid out for me to park in.:prof:

I am picking up the photo plaque tomorrow. Will get it mounted somehow this weekend. I will probably go ahead and get it on a stake to make this simple. Who is gonna bring digging tools and some water and ready mix concrete to set this in place ?

BIG DAN... you are close by. Can I get this plaque to you next week since I won't be there to help place it at the Husky ? You are still going correct ?

Mock Up:
View attachment 10407
This is really nice Jeff. :thumb:

I hope you guys/gals like it.

It's in the theme of a bead lock wheel. I only planned on doing the graphic... but as time was running late I decided to do the mount too. But time was really running late so I had to have Jeff over at Bear Valley Fab do the fab on it.

I painted it this evening with 2000 degree safe paint. Got UV resistant Lexan and high temp silicone to seal it all from sun & moisture.

The photo will still fade over time... but I have the file saved and pre-printed several copies so we can change it out every year at the TDay Ride.

Just mocked up here with no Lexan installed yet:

DSCF3534.JPG
DSCF3536.JPG
DSCF3537.JPG

It is meant to be just off the ground about 4 to 6 inches. The post is meant to be buried about 2 feet.

Who is bring digging tools and concrete and water ?

Lastly, this project did end up costing about $175. Doesn't look like much but stuff adds up for Lexan, Cad plated grade 8 bolts, etc etc. I have no problem funding it myself. But if anyone else wants to share the costs that's OK too. :smirk:

If you want to toss a few bucks into the hat to cover costs just make a donation to RIDERS

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?board=48.0