Fallen Medical results - They are not good

I hope you guys/gals like it.

Lastly, this project did end up costing about $175. Doesn't look like much but stuff adds up for Lexan, Cad plated grade 8 bolts, etc etc. I have no problem funding it myself. But if anyone else wants to share the costs that's OK too. :smirk:

If you want to toss a few bucks into the hat to cover costs just make a donation to RIDERS

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?board=48.0

Done :thumb:

Let me know if you guys are keeping this ride Wednesday as planned... In that case, I'll need to meet someone else ASAP to drop off the stuff if Dan can't make it in time.

Option two... I'll be back in town Sat and could do this with you all Sat afternoon or Sunday. I would just meet you at the Husky in my van at a predetirmined time. In fact, I would probably just dig the hole while waiting for you guys to arrive.

Option three... I could go bury this thing tomorrow myself and you guys can ride there and salute to Andrew !

:popcorn:

:bump:

Well it looks like no body is going to be out for a Wednesday run out there. I am still planning on taking my dad out there on Wednesday.

Well it looks like no body is going to be out for a Wednesday run out there. I am still planning on taking my dad out there on Wednesday.

OK... Then I'll be out there Wednesday with Andrew's plaque, tools, water and concrete. I guess I'll just have to place it myself... and people can come visit Andrew's memorial throughout the weekend.

I'll just have to rip ass to Phoenix directly from the Husky cause I am out of time to do anything today.

OK... Then I'll be out there Wednesday with Andrew's plaque, tools, water and concrete. I guess I'll just have to place it myself... and people can come visit Andrew's memorial throughout the weekend.

I'll just have to rip ass to Phoenix directly from the Husky cause I am out of time to do anything today.
See post in T-Day thread

So I just received a message on FB from an old friend of Andrew's in the UK. He some how stumbled across the picture I posted up there and was shocked to hear the news.