Fallen Medical results - They are not good

This thing is sweet! Great Job! 2 feet hole? Who's digging that thing? :noidea: I can pickup some ready cement and bring some water. Do we need a tub to mix it in I'm assuming? How much cement should I get? I can bring all the stuff out there as ill be in my truck.

Digging in the decomposed granite of the desert is pretty easy. What's needed is a narrow shovel or the hole is really big and you will need more cement.

It's more expensive but get the concrete in a bag that made for setting posts. You usually can just mix the water in after you pour the dry mix in the hole. It sets in just minutes and you are good to go.

Let some of us know if you guys need any help with the bill. Wish i could be there :(

......this project did end up costing me about $175. Doesn't look like much but stuff adds up for Metal, Fab work, Lexan, Cad plated grade 8 bolts, etc etc. If anyone wants to share the costs that's OK too. :smirk:

If you want to toss a few bucks into the hat to cover costs just make a donation at my website RIDERS...

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?board=48.0

:thumb:

Can we move this memorial ride to thursday or friday? I have work until wednesday 4pm...
Let me know, we can work something out!

Let me know if you guys are keeping this ride Wednesday as planned... In that case, I'll need to meet someone else ASAP to drop off the stuff if Dan can't make it in time.

Option two... I'll be back in town Sat and could do this with you all Sat afternoon or Sunday. I would just meet you at the Husky in my van at a predetirmined time. In fact, I would probably just dig the hole while waiting for you guys to arrive.

Option three... I could go bury this thing tomorrow myself and you guys can ride there and salute to Andrew !