Fallen Medical results - They are not good

How about I take his favorite photo and make a laminated plaque that we can screw to a little steel base. Put his name on it. Maybe one of his remarks from DBA. And a tiny note at the bottom... from his friends at DBA.

That and BIG-Dan's Flag would be simple and nice. Sound ok ?
That is a great idea and since I will probably be driving out there in the Cage, I can take it out while everyone else rides.

Let's make it happen! Jeff or others that are going to put this together, start a PayPal account to pull funds together so as to not burden a few. Many hands make light work! And/or many contributions help offset burdens to the few. If we can figure out a price to put something together, we can figure a cost per member. Or ???? James, if we contribute to an account to put this together, is there family survivors to send the overpay to? You tell us we will do the rest. Who's in? I am, I will PayPal 20.00 to whoever sets up a fund raiser for the cause!!! :thumb:
And if 20.00 is not enough I will add to the pot, I would hope we would do this for any one.

No need. It won't cost much. Make a photo graphic. Post for your guys to comment. Email it to walmart. Have an 8x10 made. UV laminated. Affix to metal plate with stake on the back.

Now if anyone has access to some stainless plate and can weld a stainless stake on the back... that is cool or I'll have Bear Valley Metal make it up for us.

Plate should be 9x12. Stake about 2 feet - Donate Item.

Then we need tools to dig a hole and water to mix and a bag of ready mix concrete - Donate Item.

I have some digging bars and a couple post hole diggers so tools are covered.

I do stuff for charity like a lot of you guys... but I am not big on sending money without a real identified need. If there is a real need for his family that we know about I would donate cash. But I am not sure we even know if he had any family or that they need anything.

Andrew will be smiling on our tribute to him... and will probably prefer we just honor him with a good ride and spill some beer while we talk our after ride talk :cheers:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I got the flag as you can see, and I have some ready mix concrete at the house. This is easy.
pour-one-out.jpeg

I got a handheld foldable shovel that I can bring with for digging. If the paypal account is setup for a needed cause, post the link as I'll kick in another 20. Whats the date for this tribute ride?

I think the plan is to do it Thanksgiving... the only problem with that is I am going early the weekend before and leaving Wednesday noon. Gotta be in Phoenix Thursday.

Does a Wednesday (Nov 21) AM ride work for this ? If the rest of the group needs it to happen Thursday or later I have no problem with that. I'll bring the plaque and you guys bury it and hang the flag when it works for the group.