Fallen Medical results - They are not good

I hate reading this:cry: It makes me sad. Im heading out on a long ride today. Im sure he will be popping into my head all day and I didnt even know him.

There is a brotherhood here that makes you feel like you did know him. You dont have to ride with someone to like them. He seemed like a very nice guy.

I will stack some rocks in his honor today.
:USA:
RIP Andrew

I hate reading this:cry: It makes me sad. Im heading out on a long ride today. Im sure he will be popping into my head all day and I didnt even know him.

There is a brotherhood here that makes you feel like you did know him. You dont have to ride with someone to like them. He seemed like a very nice guy.

I will stack some rocks in his honor today.
:USA:
RIP Andrew
:thumb: Ride hard, Ride safe Sun!

John 14:1-4 , And Jesus said, “ Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.”

You are in a better place now. And our thoughts and prayers will be with your loved ones. We'll see you again sometime and all take a ride together in Heaven. RIP Andrew and we'll ride with ya later. God Bless.

John 14:1-4 , And Jesus said, “ Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.And you know the way where I am going.”

You are in a better place now. And our thoughts and prayers will be with your loved ones. We'll see you again sometime and all take a ride together in Heaven. RIP Andrew and we'll ride with ya later. God Bless.

VERY nice Martin, RIP Andrew. May all that know you be comforted.

I racked up 125 miles in his honor. Went up 33 and on over to Lockwood Valley turn off. Went to Camp Scheideck where I had a beer and a burger and dipped my toes in the creek. It was a great day! Left at 1 got back to my truck in Ventura right at dark. Andrew was on my mind most of the day. I made a big stack of rocks next to Reyes Creek in his honor. My phone went dead before I could snap some pics. I need a new phone, my battery doesnt hold a charge for long. I've dropped it too many times. My friend snapped a pic on their flip phone but it didnt come out :( I was going to share it with you all here. Just know...it's there. Till someone kicks it over. I hope they dont but there are always those types that like to do those things. I should have wrote with a Shaprie on a flat rock explaining the rock pile. But no Sharpie laying around.

RIP Andrew.

I racked up 125 miles in his honor. Went up 33 and on over to Lockwood Valley turn off. Went to Camp Scheideck where I had a beer and a burger and dipped my toes in the creek. It was a great day! Left at 1 got back to my truck in Ventura right at dark. Andrew was on my mind most of the day. I made a big stack of rocks next to Reyes Creek in his honor. My phone went dead before I could snap some pics. I need a new phone, my battery doesnt hold a charge for long. I've dropped it too many times. My friend snapped a pic on their flip phone but it didnt come out :( I was going to share it with you all here. Just know...it's there. Till someone kicks it over. I hope they dont but there are always those types that like to do those things. I should have wrote with a Shaprie on a flat rock explaining the rock pile. But no Sharpie laying around.

RIP Andrew.
:needpics: I know it is there Sun but I just had to put this in here. We all miss Andrew from down under.

RIP Andrew.
Awesome Sun, I am sure Andrew was looking down on you:ride:
:needpics: I know it is there Sun but I just had to put this in here. We all miss Andrew from down under.
Wrong smiley. It's this one....
TSP.gif

Well I do have some pics but, they are not of the rock stack. I didnt want to post pics of anything but his memorial in this thread. I dont think it is appropriate showing a pic of me in a rustic bar throwing back a beer and hanging a dollar bill on the wall that says "Moto GP Bitches" out of Washington's mouth. Although I just bet Andrew loved Moto GP.