Fallen Medical results - They are not good

Thanks guys for the messages, I'm still in Hospital really ill. They are taking me off the Endone, Pen/Forte, Oxycontin and some other pain killers that are Opiates. They are trying Lyrica to handle the Neuropathic pain and life is really hard. At least I have managed to get setup here with prepaid cell internet. It was hard not to be on the net.

All the best guys - have an awesome weekend.

Cheers

Andrew :aussie:

Thanks guys for the messages, I'm still in Hospital really ill. They are taking me off the Endone, Pen/Forte, Oxycontin and some other pain killers that are Opiates. They are trying Lyrica to handle the Neuropathic pain and life is really hard. At least I have managed to get setup here with prepaid cell internet. It was hard not to be on the net.

Cheers

You have a way of always keeping positive. Thanks for the update, as bad as it may be its still good to know. All the best to you

Cheers

Stay positive my friend!!.... We are here for you ... Keep us updated

:cheers:

I just saw this thread and was shocked for I never knew anything about you except for the information you were always sending in to the rest of us. I hope things are looking a bit more optimistic for you Andre. Life is full of surprises and we have to deal with them one way or another and you are doing a good job of it. All of us DBA members are sending positive vibes your way. :thumb:

Hi Guy's

Thank you for the well wishes, unfortunately I'm now on a race against time, the peripheral nerves are badly damaged and the alternate to opiate medication is not working, from someone who could ride all day hard is now basically house bound due to the complications from the meds and trying to come to terms with what has happened.

If I can I'll keep you posted, I'm on Oxycontin and Norspan pain patches to keep me going.

Wish I could have given you guy's better news. The photo below says it all, I really miss doing it, every day it tears me up bad what has happened, but if something bad does happen at least I've had some good times.

Watagan ride in 2012.jpg
My advice to everyone, make the most of everyday as you never know what lies ahead of you, live life to the fullest, for us dirt bikers that has to be to ride hard and keep it open as much as you can.​
I'll try and keep you posted, James, if you can keep an eye on facebook as if something does happen I'll try and get family or friends to post something up there.​
Cheers guys - just wish I could have given better news.​
Andrew​
Watagan ride pic 2.jpg

James

Staff member
My advice to everyone, make the most of everyday as you never know what lies ahead of you, live life to the fullest, for us dirt bikers that has to be to ride hard and keep it open as much as you can.​
I'm sorry that things aren't looking better for you. :( And yes that's a great motto to live by. :thumb:
I'll try and keep you posted, James, if you can keep an eye on facebook as if something does happen I'll try and get family or friends to post something up there.​
PM me a link to your FB profile and I'll keep an eye out.