Johnson valley Easter 2013

What awesome friends breaking into his house and pissing him off. :rolleyes:

As far as the weekend went, looks and sounds like a good time. Looks like Trav may need to water his money tree out back so he can buy some more scooters for the family. :thumb:

What awesome friends breaking into his house and pissing him off. :rolleyes:

As far as the weekend went, looks and sounds like a good time. Looks like Trav may need to water his money tree out back so he can buy some more scooters for the family. :thumb:

Looks like they may have ran him off too!

:picard:

Damn he's back. :smirk:

:cheers:

:USA:
I hate to admit it but even though I already knew of the possibilities and ease of a break in I've done nothing to prevent it "on that door"... I've done some checking and there's an easy fix... Hire a hitman... :devil: I've got pictures of both culprits and knwo the general location of where they live... actually I know where 1 lives... :smirk:.... :foul:

seriously, I found an easy way to rectify the matter... now i just have to get out there and do it... :thinking:..... :idea:

You know what would have beet the ultimate :finger:

If the popo showed up and arrested them for breaking in. They are lucky that a neighbor didn't call the cops. Now THAT would have been some great pics and video. :smirk:

I only have 1 neighbor but he's on the opposite side so he doesn't see the shenanigans on the othe "BUSY" side. But that would havebeen a great YOUTUBE moment! :foul:

James

Staff member
seriously, I found an easy way to rectify the matter... now i just have to get out there and do it... :thinking:..... :idea:
I know of at least two people that should be able to help out with changing that door around....:stirthepot:
You know what would have beet the ultimate :finger:

If the popo showed up and arrested them for breaking in. They are lucky that a neighbor didn't call the cops. Now THAT would have been some great pics and video. :smirk:
And with Timo's record with the law...:lol:

I know of at least two people that should be able to help out with changing that door around....:stirthepot:

And with Timo's record with the law...:lol:

Now THAT is some funny shizzle right there..... :lol:

As for switching the door... because I worked on the door jams when I installed the steel doors I woldn't wish that on my worst enemies (which happens to be a couple knuckle heads we've recently discussed) :bonk:.