Johnson valley Easter 2013

Now that all the main goals were wrapped up, being it was Easter Sunday, we thought we should give the old JV church one more try......
and to our surprise, Easter services were in process.
View attachment 14286

Trav praying to the All Mighty.
View attachment 14287

We were shocked that the Rez was open, but were very pleased that we got to give thanks in our own special way. So now that this RR is done, (and thanks to the Moreno family, you all :rocker:) I have only one question for Rez...
View attachment 14288

Oh Damn!
WOW, just WOW. You guys are just amazing! So, you found the hide-a-key? :devil:

Rez tomorrow morning will be like this....

:foul::foul::finger::finger::finger::mad::mad::f::f:

:timeout:

And I will be ......... :lol::lol::P

DSC01651.JPG
Camp on Saturday from my perspective.
DSC01654.JPG
Everyone did have a roll in this tire repair. Tim offered the spoon to me and I declined his offer. I was taking pictures.
DSC01655.JPG
P841Jr was kind enough to balance the Ktoom after I was summonsed to another C02 cartridge for the final fill and photo ops.
DSC01649.JPG
Little bit was out for a spin so I took the opportunity to shoot a couple.
DSC01650.JPG
This one is for Rack, He loves a good dirt nap no matter who it is. :smirk:

I got more but it will have to wait.

Good call on the lady at P&H. Good job Steve...

How's the leg, foot, shoulder, back doing?

It's wierd, but technically the leg and foot are OK. They just feel buzzy and crampy because the back is fucked up. But, the back itself, doesn't feel too bad. Just a little less motion than before.
I can imagine.....

Rolls, Are you going to ride again???

I'm going to try. I figure that I'll have around %80 range of motion with the shoulder. It'll be plenty enough to ride with, and probably not even notice. The thing that I'm afraid of is going down again. With it's limited mobility, the shoulder won't hold together if I go flying off the bike again. I figure if it breaks again, it'll be much worse and I really want to be done with broken bones. So, if I can restrain myself to a snails pace and ride along with you and Bruce, I will keep on ridin'.:ride:

I am , however, convinced that the X has been possessed by one of those gnomes from Spangler, or some other form of bad juju. I'm going to put a new radiator and plastics on it and sell the thing. It's time for something new and plated. :cheers:

:lol: :lol: :cry: :lol:

AB7BE22B-AA5F-4FA9-9A78-4C4F35B39CA9-11153-00000C050869803C_zpsa123cb45.jpg
All this guy needs is a can of corn. :lol:

I might be old and slow but still did almost 170 miles in 3 days at Cal City this weekend. Slowed down but not too slow is the way I look at it. Injured and not working would financially kill me. Would just rather hang in the 25-40 range versus the 40-60 mph range at this point.:ride:Nice report BTW guys!:thumb:

OK, seriously how did you get in without taking the door off the hinges...... :cool:
Oh Damn!
WOW, just WOW. You guys are just amazing! So, you found the hide-a-key? :devil:

Rez tomorrow morning will be like this....

:foul::foul::finger::finger::finger::mad::mad::f::f:

:timeout:

And I will be ......... :lol::lol::P

I honestly don't think this is a laughing matter... FUCK the :f: bombs I'll say it straight out ... Kind of fucked up if you ask me... I trust that everything was put back in order ... if you did the hinge thing as I have in the past, the more it happens the easier they'll be to take out... thanks for that! Now if the door was wide iopen it would have been nice to receive a call or at least a post notifying me of it...

Yeah Palmer, I'm a little pissed about this.....

I'm sorry that you're taking it that hard Rez. I knew we shouldn't have done it as we were in the middle of it, but kind of got caught up in the moment. I would like to say, I think we might have done a good thing, as since now you might make it secure. You're right on how we got in, and as for the hinge pins, they were already popped, and came out too easy. Of course we didn't take anything, and didn't do anything , other then the pics, and DBA sticker cross. If you need a hand switching door jambs, or even making something that holds the door from the inside, and then go out, and lock the front like you do, might be the easiest way. Again, I apologize.

I honestly don't think this is a laughing matter... FUCK the :f: bombs I'll say it straight out ... Kind of fucked up if you ask me... I trust that everything was put back in order ... if you did the hinge thing as I have in the past, the more it happens the easier they'll be to take out... thanks for that! Now if the door was wide iopen it would have been nice to receive a call or at least a post notifying me of it...

:hug:

in time you will find it funny.... of course we didnt harm anything or take anything.. not even the food... just to rile ya up a little :P... i can put the bear hat on and we can Russian wrestle then dance next time we meet... or ill just let ya punch me once and we can call it even.

I'm sorry that you're taking it that hard Rez. I knew we shouldn't have done it as we were in the middle of it, but kind of got caught up in the moment. I would like to say, I think we might have done a good thing, as since now you might make it secure. You're right on how we got in, and as for the hinge pins, they were already popped, and came out too easy. Of course we didn't take anything, and didn't do anything , other then the pics, and DBA sticker cross. If you need a hand switching door jambs, or even making something that holds the door from the inside, and then go out, and lock the front like you do, might be the easiest way. Again, I apologize.

says it way better then i could.... we did put the pins in farther then they were when we got there.