Johnson valley Easter 2013

hmmm..... Maybe :thinking:
I am willing to help, as I am very close and have a wire feed welder. You may not even need to make the trip out. :thinking:-BIG DAN

All jokes aside, I might want to remove the pins sometime in the future... my method will work. I just have to get the shizzle and do it. :thumb:

I hate to admit it but even though I already knew of the possibilities and ease of a break in I've done nothing to prevent it "on that door"... I've done some checking and there's an easy fix... Hire a hitman... :devil: I've got pictures of both culprits and knwo the general location of where they live... actually I know where 1 lives... :smirk:.... :foul:

seriously, I found an easy way to rectify the matter... now i just have to get out there and do it... :thinking:..... :idea:
Sweet, ride weekend at the REZ:banana:

OK, so let's stop with this shizzle. I got pissed and although they did it with "FUN" in mind (not good intentions) I think it was totaly unnecessary BUT I am getting over it. :deadhorse:....

Timo and TraV... put yourselves in my shoes and tell ME you would have a bit of angst about this ordeal. :shocked:

As for Rosie, although you've tried to make "light" fo this, I've yet to see the humor in any of this so if I'm sounding a bit harsh towards your comments, that is why. You tried picking my analogy apart on the "good intentions"... I think "I" hit it on the head then again, maybe we view things differently. :noidea:

Again, let's bury this thing and move on..... :thumb:

So who's place is next on the list? :clap:..... :thinking:.....

OK, so let's stop with this shizzle. I got pissed and although they did it with "FUN" in mind (not good intentions) I think it was totaly unnecessary BUT I am getting over it. :deadhorse:....

Timo and TraV... put yourselves in my shoes and tell ME you would have a bit of angst about this ordeal. :shocked:

As for Rosie, although you've tried to make "light" fo this, I've yet to see the humor in any of this so if I'm sounding a bit harsh towards your comments, that is why. You tried picking my analogy apart on the "good intentions"... I think "I" hit it on the head then again, maybe we view things differently. :noidea:

Again, let's bury this thing and move on..... :thumb:

So who's place is next on the list? :clap:..... :thinking:.....

Rez... since you and I are such good buddies I'll make sure you feel both my hands on your shoulders when I'm screwing ya...:thumb: