4 Stroke im so fucking happy

well i couldn't ever get a definitive answer on if i have to get the bike smoged so id rather have the stock pipe and could just slap it back on if needed.

^^^:lol: Trav is made of money!

Thats what I was starting to think. New Truck, New bike, He came on as such a poor man. :lol: :lol:

well i couldn't ever get a definitive answer on if i have to get the bike smoged so id rather have the stock pipe and could just slap it back on if needed.

Welcome to Comi-fornia, by 2012 all DS bikes may have to line up for that shit. This is what I think, Comi-fornia, kiss my :moon:

Thats what I was starting to think. New Truck, New bike, He came on as such a poor man. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Comi-fornia, by 2012 all DS bikes may have to line up for that shit. This is what I think, Comi-fornia, kiss my :moon:
If it passes, it will be for 2012 bikes moving forward. So if you mod your 2011 bike out, it will be exempt. One reason I like the Duc, you will not be able to buy this bike come 2012, so I will have myself a collectors worth more dough then it is worth now...

So are you guys saying that the stock muffler on these bikes have an internal spark arrestor?
The reason I'm asking is I have a 2010 450 xcw and on the first ride the jagged edge ring and screen on the end of my pipe came off.
I went back and found the ring, but no screen.
So am I running a illegal spark arrestor without a screen or am I okay?

So are you guys saying that the stock muffler on these bikes have an internal spark arrestor?
The reason I'm asking is I have a 2010 450 xcw and on the first ride the jagged edge ring and screen on the end of my pipe came off.
I went back and found the ring, but no screen.
So am I running a illegal spark arrestor without a screen or am I okay?
If the screen came out, you are now sparkyless. I believe there is another baffle in the tip that you can remove to open up the exhaust, but I would just pick up the PMB cap since the opening is bigger and it lets the bike breathe. I may need to do this, since during my mod, I had the end gutted so I am umm well, lets say I do not want to sit around when ranger man wants to shove a stick up my tail pipe:shocked:

im told a 10h break in time where i take it really easy... truth?
I've always broken my bikes in like I ride them...HARD. I don't believe in an easy break in because I'm not going to ride it easy. HARD break in, oil change at 20 miles, 100 miles, 500 miles, and then every 20 hours I change the oil. I either clean or replace (Ready Filter) the air filter after every ride.

Glad to see you on a dual-sport bike buddy :)

I've always broken my bikes in like I ride them...HARD. I don't believe in an easy break in because I'm not going to ride it easy. HARD break in, oil change at 20 miles, 100 miles, 500 miles, and then every 20 hours I change the oil. I either clean or replace (Ready Filter) the air filter after every ride.

Glad to see you on a dual-sport bike buddy :)

i know you were disapoint last year when i got the 525 :P cant wait to actually go on a ride... known you via the BBQ's for how many years? and still never rode

IMG_0168.jpg

You guys are saying the missing screen is the sparky?

IMG_0168.jpg

You guys are saying the missing screen is the sparky?

You need the screen, but the sparky is internal its called the "krizman or kritzman" exhaust with sparky, its internal. I need to go and look how to spell it. Check on the inside/tire side of the can its spells it out there. A ranger will require you to have the "screen" along with the innards.