4 Stroke im so fucking happy

i heard a little about the decorking and new jetting? i was told to run a higher gear and i have a 51t for the back ... dont know ill have to look into that.

also that overflow thing ... i was told it can cause problems so to just take it off...... i will be hitting you guys up for more tech info about all this stuff soon... but for now i want to break it in and ride it stock so i can feel the differences myself.

Search the orange site, lots of how to make it ride right stuff there.:thumb:
Break it in stock, but do the mods asap if you really want to ride it.
I have 4800 miles on my 08, still lovin it, especially for a 270 lb dirt bike with a license plate.
I left the stock signals until they were gone, left my stock (sub)fender on until it was eaten.
Lose the box, easy and safe(r). Run a couple lines up to make it a submarine.
Cut off restrictor in pipe, easy.
Get a JD jet kit, or similar.
Regear, it's too tall.
cheap folding mirror (don't call dualstar, good idea-lousy company)
and then
Euro underfender (non DOT)
sicass turn signals w/ rectifier (non DOT)

Let's ride!:banana:

thanks baja +roost

i got the weekend away from the kids. im gonna try to meet up with anyone who is going or willing to go to OW this weekend.

ill be heading out there sometime tomorrow after a shop is open so i can buy some oil.

nice bike, this must be where you have been, you've been working the streets making the cash to buy this....man whore you!!!!:smirk:

seriously tho congrats!!:thumb:

You know I was just F ing with you right? :smirk: :smirk: I had to make some kind of referral to your "ORANGE" bike. :smirk:
I would love a new Husky but my wife is telling me three is enough, and thats only counting the Husky family, she forgot about the 2 Yamaha and three Honda. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Welcome to the cool aid drinking family. Sweet ride, I am going north on Sunday not south.

You know I was just F ing with you right? :smirk: :smirk: I had to make some kind of referral to your "ORANGE" bike. :smirk:
I would love a new Husky but my wife is telling me three is enough, and thats only counting the Husky family, she forgot about the 2 Yamaha and three Honda. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Welcome to the cool aid drinking family. Sweet ride, I am going north on Sunday not south.

i know you where but it was mentioned in chat and i said i would give em that pic :P.

i cant waitto go to all those cool places that are green sticker only this summer

i know you where but it was mentioned in chat and i said i would give em that pic :P.

i cant waitto go to all those cool places that are green sticker only this summer

You will have to come up and hang for the night and we will ride at Silverwood to Big Bear. That is a way fun ride, especially with a plate. :ride:

Congrats! Thing is sweet, I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun with it. :thumb:
I need a plated bike...someday. Need a truck first.

congrats Travace !

pumkin.jpg