4 Stroke im so fucking happy

I just replaced my rear tail light and you may want to do the same as the stock set up sucks. Just one of the many mods we can do to make our bikes special. :thinking:

what was the talk about a pmb sparkie end cap? does it not come with usfs approved kruzman(sp?)? '08 did.....
http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/12/products_id/288

We designed Endos as an economical way to convert your stock muffler into a U.S.F.S. approved spark arrested muffler. When the spark arrestor screen is not required—such as at the MX track—simply remove three machine screws and take out the screen. It’s as simple as that. Each end cap is machined out of solid 6061 aluminum and installs quickly and easily.
Key features:
  • U.S.F.S. approved and engraved accordingly
  • Includes removable, replaceable, screen type spark arrestor
  • Color anodized removable end cap nozzle
  • Hard clear anodized for durability and protection from the elements
  • All hardware included for installation

http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/12/products_id/288

We designed Endos as an economical way to convert your stock muffler into a U.S.F.S. approved spark arrested muffler. When the spark arrestor screen is not required—such as at the MX track—simply remove three machine screws and take out the screen. It’s as simple as that. Each end cap is machined out of solid 6061 aluminum and installs quickly and easily.
Key features:
  • U.S.F.S. approved and engraved accordingly
  • Includes removable, replaceable, screen type spark arrestor
  • Color anodized removable end cap nozzle
  • Hard clear anodized for durability and protection from the elements
  • All hardware included for installation

What I'm saying is my 530 came with a USFS approved can.....screen not required when it's internal.

What I'm saying is my 530 came with a USFS approved can.....screen not required when it's internal.
If you remove the tip on the stock can and replace it with the PMB, it is less restrictive. Or you can always gut the stock can..:devil: