4 Stroke Heat Shield

I seem to be leaving more and more of my riding pants on my header pipe in the area of my knee. Does anyone know of a good small heat shield that is available. The bike is my KTM530EXC. Thanks.

I seem to be leaving more and more of my riding pants on my header pipe in the area of my knee. Does anyone know of a good small heat shield that is available. The bike is my KTM530EXC. Thanks.

No however would you consider header tape?

That thing is $100. It just hose clamps on and then the guard mounts to the clams? It does not come loose or move around?

No. And it really would not move around on your bike. :prof: (ya gotta get the bike off the stand)

Well I found the tape or wrap at the local auto parts store and the smallest roll is around $20 but then you need the clip things to keep it from unraveling which is another $10 so for another $70 I can get the cleaner looking guard. :thinking:

Well I found the tape or wrap at the local auto parts store and the smallest roll is around $20 but then you need the clip things to keep it from unraveling which is another $10 so for another $70 I can get the cleaner looking guard. :thinking:
I'm all about clean...