4 Stroke Heat Shield

I wish I had one of those pipe guards a few years ago :prof:

DSCN1350.jpg

Lot of damage for 2nd gear.....:prof:.....:P

Looks like you could have used a Carb Guard as well.:prof:

Rad Guard would have been helpful as it was bent and broke the radiator hose too.

Ouch! That must have been a big ass rock that came flying. Did your leg take a hit as well?

No it was on a downhill and I ate it. :cripple: Nothing injured just my pride.

Lot of damage for 2nd gear.....:prof:.....:P

I was actually in 1st gear for that one :picard:

If anyone is game I will be happy to take you there and watch you try to go up and down the little hill. :smirk:

I got the Flatland Racing guard yesterday and put it on last night. It fits perfect and looks great, just like the picture I posted. :thumb: I considered powder coating or painting black but it actually looks nice with the brushed aluminum, besides the black would just wear off in time and then look crappy.

I got the Flatland Racing guard yesterday and put it on last night. It fits perfect and looks great, just like the picture I posted. :thumb: I considered powder coating or painting black but it actually looks nice with the brushed aluminum, besides the black would just wear off in time and then look crappy.
TSP.gif

Ive got a CF one for my 525 and it works just fine and i have the Flatland one on my wifes 250F and it too works just fine. On both I used heat wrap first and the guards help hold it on and keep it from getting frayed by the desert bush.

Ive got a CF one for my 525 and it works just fine and i have the Flatland one on my wifes 250F and it too works just fine. On both I used heat wrap first and the guards help hold it on and keep it from getting frayed by the desert bush.

Ya gotta be careful of those submerged rocks though...I mean the deeeeeep ones! :smirk: