4 Stroke Heat Shield

Any bike with a plate hanging off the back is going to be geared tall. My DRZ400S was geared tall for descent off-road use, but was geared nice for the pavement. Same with the R1, it was geared for the track and a little tall for stop light light racing, so I went -1 up front. The 530s are geared to run around 110 down the pavement and is do able in the dez, but when you get in the tighter stuff you find yourself riding like "Rack" in 2nd gear everywhere.

I rode with 15/45 and on the next ride, I was 14/45 (Thanks Rack) and big difference that made. I just recently came back from my ride with the 14/48 and a huge diff. I found that you could loft the front end up easier when a cross rut or G out sneaks up on you and it still pulls descent speeds down the single track (Just ask that confused truck driver on 395 last Sat).
:thumb::ride:

:thumb: i cant wiat to get my 14/48 :smirk:

This looks nice but it does not offer too much protection from the rocks flying up to dent the header. :thinking:
I just put this one on today and it looks and fits waaaayyyyyy better than the e-line.

$89 at ktmhutt.com

100_4642.jpg

100_4640.jpg