4 Stroke Heat Shield

Ive got a CF one for my 525 and it works just fine and i have the Flatland one on my wifes 250F and it too works just fine. On both I used heat wrap first and the guards help hold it on and keep it from getting frayed by the desert bush.

:thinking: I just might do the same. Heading out soon with no heat sheild or tape. Perhaps I should wrap my leg:smirk:

I just put this one on today and it looks and fits waaaayyyyyy better than the e-line.

$89 at ktmhutt.com

100_4642.jpg

100_4640.jpg

I just put this one on today and it looks and fits waaaayyyyyy better than the e-line.

$89 at ktmhutt.com

100_4642.jpg

100_4640.jpg

my bike is gonna end up looking like a DBA KTM owners frankenstien... i already got the sexy rear sprocket that CDA has and this just might be next :smirk:

my bike is gonna end up looking like a DBA KTM owners frankenstien... i already got the sexy rear sprocket that CDA has and this just might be next :smirk:

Yeah, those Supersprox sprockets are awesome and will last forever.
I like to wait until the oem stuff wears out before I replace. :thumb:

Yeah, those Supersprox sprockets are awesome and will last forever.
I like to wait until the oem stuff wears out before I replace. :thumb:
i am the same way but these plated 530's need to be regeared so not really a option on this one. as far as the crappy stock tires... i will ride em till they are done before getting new tires :smirk:

i am the same way but these plated 530's need to be regeared so not really a option on this one. as far as the crappy stock tires... i will ride em till they are done before getting new tires :smirk:

I keep hearing that about them, you would think it would be an option to change at the time of sale, you know like when you buy truck whether you want leather interior or 6cd changer. They should have gearing options among other things for the buyer :noidea:

I keep hearing that about them, you would think it would be an option to change at the time of sale, you know like when you buy truck whether you want leather interior or 6cd changer. They should have gearing options among other things for the buyer :noidea:

yea they should.

the thing is though going against the cookie cutter is going to increase the cost of hte bike, kinda like a ford pstroke vs. a chevy box body :thumb:

Any bike with a plate hanging off the back is going to be geared tall. My DRZ400S was geared tall for descent off-road use, but was geared nice for the pavement. Same with the R1, it was geared for the track and a little tall for stop light light racing, so I went -1 up front. The 530s are geared to run around 110 down the pavement and is do able in the dez, but when you get in the tighter stuff you find yourself riding like "Rack" in 2nd gear everywhere.

I rode with 15/45 and on the next ride, I was 14/45 (Thanks Rack) and big difference that made. I just recently came back from my ride with the 14/48 and a huge diff. I found that you could loft the front end up easier when a cross rut or G out sneaks up on you and it still pulls descent speeds down the single track (Just ask that confused truck driver on 395 last Sat).
:thumb::ride:

They do, it costs, $$$$$