Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

yea there is a couple moments where you pucker up where its really steep and tall. also those hair pin turns where there is a tree sticking out will test your nerve. As well as having to pass bruice on it :P.... i think he was saying "Too Far" as i went around him.
Yes indeed, that was an interesting moment when we went around Geek as he stopped on the sharp cliff side turn and tells us to go around. :devil: It was soft stuff on the side as well and if you went a couple inches too far, well. :thinking:

yea there is a couple moments where you pucker up where its really steep and tall. also those hair pin turns where there is a tree sticking out will test your nerve. As well as having to pass bruice on it :P.... i think he was saying "Too Far" as i went around him.

That is exactly what I said. I didn't want to hold you up. But as you went around me, I got nervous as I watched your back tire come very close to sliding over the edge.:devil: I hate those damn trees that stick out though too.:smirk:

You and Tim make some great videos. It is fun looking back at the paths we rode that day and remembering each trail. I saw on Timo's video the exact spot where I stopped and fell over wrecking my knee so I did not run over the guy laying on the ground in front of me. :thinking:
makes me wanna move from San Diego

You and Tim make some great videos. It is fun looking back at the paths we rode that day and remembering each trail. I saw on Timo's video the exact spot where I stopped and fell over wrecking my knee so I did not run over the guy laying on the ground in front of me. :thinking:

Oh yeah, that reminded me of T-rav's little slide out at the beginning of his video...:smirk:......:ride:. Got up like , I'm good, nobody saw me, no harm, no foul...:thumb:

Oh yeah, that reminded me of T-rav's little slide out at the beginning of his video...:smirk:......:ride:. Got up like , I'm good, nobody saw me, no harm, no foul...:thumb:
Funny, I warned him right before that happened that the beginning was easy but very loose and rocky.:lol::lol:

Just run the f**ker over next time just like James Stewart who fell in from of Villapoto this year.:shocked:

yea geek was all hurry up hurry up so i went and almost dump it in the very first turn :lol: how i didnt lay it over is amazing.. my bars were prolly 4 inches from hitting the ground.

Great videos guys. Can't wait to see the others. I only took a few photos but here is what I have. In Tim's video you can see where he stalls out, said something to himself and let a couple riders pass him up. Me chasing my oldest boy I believe. After a short time I pulled over and snapped a couple shots of the riders coming in. First up is Tim I think, Edit---Nope, not Tim, who so graciously let us pass after his mumble to himself.
DSC07222-1.jpg

Looks like He didn't even check the truck is next AKA "HDECTT". :smirk:
DSC07221-1.jpg

At the first stop we all settled for a little shade but it always seemed like as soon as I got there we were off again. No rest for the slow. So I snapped a quick photo and looks like I got Carl in his "this is fun pose" and Bruce was guzzling another water to keep hydrated.
DSC07220.jpg

Then I got another shot of HDECTT again.
DSC07219.jpg

Not sure who this is? maybe 530..
DSC07226-1.jpg

Then just a couple shots of the group at the intersection.
DSC07224-1.jpg

My two boys and there YZ250 Smokers.
DSC07225-1.jpg

DSC07223-1.jpg

Just noticed Rivetheads buddy watering the bushes in the last photo. We know he was hydrated. :lol: