Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

Next time I am going to the house afterwards for some of those Fresca drinks. I may have to try one at home tonight. :thinking: I had a great time, I am sore as though I rode 100 miles or more over whoops and washes. What is with that? I drank two full camel backs along with a couple of other bottles in the Jeep when I hit the road and before I got there. I think the heat sucked what little energy my old bones had. I like to run toward the rear of the pack in large groups so I don't hold up all of you fast guys stuck in second gear or some who managed to get it off the stand but still somehow managed to choke us all out with the dust and that way I can keep an eye open for Geek, or him me. :smirk: I still ended up with the wrecked knee which has not happened in many years but I will be ready for the next time around. I don't think I have ever been so dirty from a ride as this time. :thumb:

Looks like a great time! :thumb: Fresca??! They still make that stuff?? That's full-blown cancer in a can... that's going way back, heck Tab wasn't even born yet. :lol:

Looks like a great time! :thumb: Fresca??! They still make that stuff?? That's full-blown cancer in a can... that's going way back, heck Tab wasn't even born yet. :lol:

Maybe, but I think by putting the vodka in it, the alcohol kills all the carcinogens. :cheers:

Berg, Berg, Berg, Berg is the word! :banana:

That thing was one sweet scooter.:hail:

Fun to ride too!! :ride:

rack is the second person in a couple months that i seen who had a demo berg from the shop... whats up with that and how can i get in on that action :moon:

It's an ancient Chinese secret! :P

:thumb: Looks like you guys had an epic time. I was reading some of that other thread and what's all this I hear about a Husa? Rack hanging up the old gold fish for new bike?

Nope, Wilsons Motorcycles in Fresno hooked me up for the day :banana:

His bike is in for some suspension work, so the Berg was a demo from his local dealer.

:thumb:

Since I'm several thousand posts behind everyone.... I thought I would chime in and say it was great riding with all the DBA gang. I look forward to seeing everyone again ! Thanks Geek for hosting.... wish Rack & Rack Jr. could have stayed for dinner.:ride:

Since I'm several thousand posts behind everyone.... I thought I would chime in and say it was great riding with all the DBA gang. I look forward to seeing everyone again ! Thanks Geek for hosting.... wish Rack & Rack Jr. could have stayed for dinner.:ride:
I have some video of you going down "Whata" I think that is what it was called. I will get it posted soon...Nice Avatar by the way:smirk: