Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

I thought I should get this going since we seem to be jacking Suns thread. :busted: Rack was assigned to do it, put I was passed the buck last night.

I'll kick it off with CDAs picture of proof that I just can't escape Rez's bike.:devil:

DSC01383.jpg

only pic i took was before we left camp.
2ufye6x.jpg

i got a lot of footage to go through and figure out the best way to show the fun stuff.

rack is the second person in a couple months that i seen who had a demo berg from the shop... whats up with that and how can i get in on that action :moon:
Like you need another bike.:moon: Great ride, great day, am sore as hell, BUT STOKED. We can do it again anytime.

:thumb: Looks like you guys had an epic time. I was reading some of that other thread and what's all this I hear about a Husa? Rack hanging up the old gold fish for new bike?

Like you need another bike.:moon: Great ride, great day, am sore as hell, BUT STOKED. We can do it again anytime.

i dont but im really curious as to how i would do with a smaller lighter bike... ive only rode a 525 and the 530.

When PBK showed up the next morning i was so sore i almost just wanted to ride fireroads :lol:

Alright I'll throw a couple up. I did not take many pictures as I was always in the back of the pack trying to hang with the group, so most of my stuff is video which I have down loaded and will try and get up tonight when I get home.

Here is the Train of vehicles heading up to the parting spot. You have Geek and Irish Hill in the yellow pisser, Palmer & Son's in the Tonka Truck, 530KTM in the jeepster pulling the polished fish, Rack and Yama_dawgg in the Red Wagon, I was in my, what did Yama-Dawgg say:thinking: "your truck is cooler than my dad's and I want to do this to mine" :devil: and you have Timoyz running train in the back in his White Stallion work truck.
DSC01371.jpg

Here we are sitting around waiting for it to hit "NOON" before we decide to ride. I guess it was not warm enough at 7am to ride.
DSC01373.jpg

Blurry picture, but here is the Berg, as Rack was taking it for a spin for the first time. No Recluse, so Rack was panicking because he had to use the clutch all day.
DSC01374.jpg

I got the chance to throw a few miles on this thing later in the day and it is a light fun bike. The FI is like riding a bike with no air filter and the seat off. Sounds like it is sucking mass air in. Felt like riding a modded moped, not a lot of snap, but the front end was light and came up easy. It was geared perfect for up there as first gear was usable without the need to pull in the clutch.

Cont....

Here are couple of shots off everybody chillin' in the trees after a fun few miles of single track. It was getting warm and everybody was burning through their water.
DSC01375.jpg
DSC01376.jpg

After this, we headed back up the hill we came down. I have video of this section going up and it was a pretty fun section.

Here are the only other pics I go. This was at the old Fire Tower. Some pretty cool views and it is sad that people come up there and destroy the place. I am still trying to figure out how El Diablo climbed the stairs and left his mark. As Timo says "these stairs are only made for people under 5'10"" Isn't that the truth, we had a hard time getting down.
DSC01377.jpg
DSC01378.jpg
DSC01379.jpg
DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

Before and after El Diablo Pics.....
DSC01382.jpg
DSC01383.jpg

That is all I have, the rest is video. Was a great ride and the group was a great group as well. The pace was good for that many riders. Hey Palmer, I hope your kids did not get too pissed at me for giving them crap all day....:smirk:

Alright I'll throw a couple up. I did not take many pictures as I was always in the back of the pack trying to hang with the group, so most of my stuff is video which I have down loaded and will try and get up tonight when I get home.

Here is the Train of vehicles heading up to the parting spot. You have Geek and Irish Hill in the yellow pisser, Palmer & Son's in the Tonka Truck, 530KTM in the jeepster pulling the polished fish, Rack and Yama_dawgg in the Red Wagon, I was in my, what did Yama-Dawgg say:thinking: "your truck is cooler than my dad's and I want to do this to mine" :devil: and you have Timoyz running train in the back in his White Stallion work truck.
View attachment 3851

Here we are sitting around waiting for it to hit "NOON" before we decide to ride. I guess it was not warm enough at 7am to ride.
View attachment 3852

Blurry picture, but here is the Berg, as Rack was taking it for a spin for the first time. No Recluse, so Rack was panicking because he had to use the clutch all day.
View attachment 3853

I got the chance to throw a few miles on this thing later in the day and it is a light fun bike. The FI is like riding a bike with no air filter and the seat off. Sounds like it is sucking mass air in. Felt like riding a modded moped, not a lot of snap, but the front end was light and came up easy. It was geared perfect for up there as first gear was usable without the need to pull in the clutch.

Cont....

NOON...no wonder you guys only did 20 miles....:devil:.....Did they also fix Rack up with some sweet Klim gear to match the bike? I "was" considering a Husa however I bought al this Husky shizzle to go with the bike...maybe a FE570 .....:thinking:..............Did that thing have a 2nd gear...:smirk:

Here are couple of shots off everybody chillin' in the trees after a fun few miles of single track. It was getting warm and everybody was burning through their water.
View attachment 3879
View attachment 3878

After this, we headed back up the hill we came down. I have video of this section going up and it was a pretty fun section.

Here are the only other pics I go. This was at the old Fire Tower. Some pretty cool views and it is sad that people come up there and destroy the place. I am still trying to figure out how El Diablo climbed the stairs and left his mark. As Timo says "these stairs are only made for people under 5'10"" Isn't that the truth, we had a hard time getting down.
View attachment 3881
View attachment 3882
View attachment 3883
View attachment 3884

View attachment 3880

Before and after El Diablo Pics.....
View attachment 3885
View attachment 3886

That is all I have, the rest is video. Was a great ride and the group was a great group as well. The pace was good for that many riders. Hey Palmer, I hope your kids did not get too pissed at me for giving them crap all day....:smirk:

THAT is too funny...........:lol:

Great pics CDA... I got through watching all my vids.. :thumb: gonna take me a few days to get the edit together most likely

BTW Weathergeek did you see my post in Sun's thread about the trail PBK and i passed up on Sunday? Was i correct? did i hear someone say arrista(correct?) is one of the gnarly trails out there?