Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

Since I'm several thousand posts behind everyone.... I thought I would chime in and say it was great riding with all the DBA gang. I look forward to seeing everyone again ! Thanks Geek for hosting.... wish Rack & Rack Jr. could have stayed for dinner.:ride:

I had to get home and complete another DIY project. I will be back for another ride!:thumb:

Awesome video Travice. You are the king of editing.:hail:

Not as professional as Travs, but here's my Whata Trail video.

I like that whata trail. it's a nice flowing slight downhill. looks like the switchbacks were cleaned up abit and the rutted downhill was clean as well. maaaaaaaaaan.. I wish I could of joined you guys.. I make it a point to hit that every trip to the lpnf.

Sweet vid Tim. It is cool to see the different views from diff riders. I have a good crash on this section and take Yama_Dwagg down with me.

I seriously don't think I could do it...there's no whoops or sand washes.......I mean WTF...you call that riding...:smirk:..AWESOME stuff Timo. That one part when your bars came up to the camera...what happened, a little blip of the throttle or did you it something? :thumb:

Trav and Tim, great vids! Just watching them makes me want to head back up there tomorrow! I hope you guys keep me in the loop for future rides :wiggle:

We live too close to each other not to ride together.:thumb:

I like that whata trail. it's a nice flowing slight downhill. looks like the switchbacks were cleaned up abit and the rutted downhill was clean as well. maaaaaaaaaan.. I wish I could of joined you guys.. I make it a point to hit that every trip to the lpnf.

I look foward to exploring the rest of the park as well.:ride:

Sweet vid Tim. It is cool to see the different views from diff riders. I have a good crash on this section and take Yama_Dwagg down with me.

It is cool seeing the same ride from a couple different views.:thumb:

I seriously don't think I could do it...there's no whoops or sand washes.......I mean WTF...you call that riding...:smirk:..AWESOME stuff Timo.

I'm more sore from that 42 miles, then I was from all 2 days at the Rez.:noidea:

That one part when your bars came up to the camera...what happened, a little blip of the throttle or did you it something? :thumb:

I was dodging some low hanging bush.:devil:

http://youtu.be/rVOfMN-ELLs?hd=1
watch in 720p if you can
enjoy... it was so fun.

Loved the video Trav! It was like I was on the ride afterall minus all the dust and heat. I like the music then no music then music. I was waiting for you to reach the tree that jets out on the cliffish section but you didnt. Where it looked like you clipped CDA and went down is near the section I ate it in last time I was up there. That small section that is very rocky and steep:faint: that little sections gets me often. And by then Im typically feeling it in my arms on that heavy to me 4fidi. Oh, I like the dirt naps and horn honking too. You got it all. Glad nobody went off on the steep sections. So now that you all of been tell me, do you think a few of those cliff sections are pretty cliffish? They arnt ledges, not really cliffs, but some pretty steep sections I wouldnt ever want to go off. Love going up Tejon. It is a flowing fun trail minus some whoops at the top that they have smooth out recently A LOT!

Good stuff:thumb: Thanks for sharing!

Another great video:clap: and of my favorite trail up there. Also more good tunes:rocker:

Thanks for the share Timoys.

I seriously don't think I could do it...there's no whoops or sand washes.......I mean WTF...you call that riding...:smirk:..AWESOME stuff Timo. That one part when your bars came up to the camera...what happened, a little blip of the throttle or did you it something? :thumb:

I noticed that too. I figured it was a controlled blip:smirk:

yea there is a couple moments where you pucker up where its really steep and tall. also those hair pin turns where there is a tree sticking out will test your nerve. As well as having to pass bruice on it :P.... i think he was saying "Too Far" as i went around him.