Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

Nice vid CDA:thumb: I love that trail. Up, down, tight turns, shade, sun and even some stutter bumps. When you know that trail well it becomes even more fun:banana: I like the one little section where suddenly you pop out into the wide open and the trail sort of drops on both sides and you can see tree tops and the horizon. I think you run into fewer people up there but often better riders in general. All my near head-ons up there were all avoided. Down below at Gorman the story differs. I have rode up there both in the LPNF and lower OHV area and have ran into the same guy riding alone up there 3 times! I think it is stupid to ride alone but really stupid up there! He is confident and comfortable with it so to each their own:rolleyes: I wont though. I do wish renting a riding buddy were as easy as renting a movie:lol:
Im so glad you all had such a fun time. Hopefully you'll all do it again.
Now you all just need to incorporate the "Butt Crack" to ice the cake:thumb: Probably best you hit that when you get back down the Mt..:smirk:
Where is this "Butt Crack" in relation to where we were?

Where is this "Butt Crack" in relation to where we were?

Its in the OHV park at the bottom of the hill. Often people stage at Gorman to ride up there so it is no big deal. It is a somewhat short but very technical and twisty, tight trail. Msgtretired turned me on to it and I would say it is my very favorite trail in the entire park now. But not everyone's cup of tea.

Its in the OHV park at the bottom of the hill. Often people stage at Gorman to ride up there so it is no big deal. It is a somewhat short but very technical and twisty, tight trail. Msgtretired turned me on to it and I would say it is my very favorite trail in the entire park now. But not everyone's cup of tea.

I like that kind of tea :devil::thinking:

Then you must join for tea time someday:thumb: Here is Msgtretired's footage of it.

Freakin love that trail:hail:

Its not so hard as it is technical and that is what I like about it. Mostly first and second gear all the way.

PBK and i went down some trail that apparently lead down to gorman from the top. it had a bench about half way down. i wonder if buttcrack would have been on the way.

I too love the buttcrack.. and really enjoy the feedback from those we take through it the first time. most really enjoy it and are surprised by having such a gem in the middle of the park. you can hear me huffin and puffin. gives a workout..

PBK and i went down some trail that apparently lead down to gorman from the top. it had a bench about half way down. i wonder if buttcrack would have been on the way.
East frazier has a bench near the top. if you would of continued you would of navigated through a series of cliffside switchbacks and tree branch reach arounds. a fun trail. at the end of east frazier is the OHV park. and 100 feet is the entrance to tejon. the buttcrack is 5 miles from there. it's situated behind lower and upper scrubs camprgrounds. in the open area.

Three trails from up there lead into the OHV park area where Buttcrack is. One lets out on Gold Hill Road and you are not allowed to ride it unless you are plated. It is so messed up! It would be so perfect if you could because you could route better loops. More then not most park at Gorman to ride up there so it is easily doable. IF you still have enough energy. Thus I say after the LPNF instead of before. Better to run out of energy off the Mt. then on it.

East frazier has a bench near the top. if you would of continued you would of navigated through a series of cliffside switchbacks and tree branch reach arounds. a fun trail. at the end of east frazier is the OHV park. and 100 feet is the entrance to tejon. the buttcrack is 5 miles from there. it's situated behind lower and upper scrubs camprgrounds. in the open area.
yea thats it. ran into a rider at the bench and he explained exactly that

Three trails from up there lead into the OHV park area where Buttcrack is. One lets out on Gold Hill Road and you are not allowed to ride it unless you are plated. It is so messed up! It would be so perfect if you could because you could route better loops. More then not most park at Gorman to ride up there so it is easily doable. IF you still have enough energy. Thus I say after the LPNF instead of before. Better to run out of energy off the Mt. then on it.
Main reason I modded the TTR:prof:

yea thats it. ran into a rider at the bench and he explained exactly that

That big tree laying on its side near the bench used to sit above the bench believe it or not. You all went down that not up it Ya? Like I said, starting the ride going up that trail in the hot summer time I suck down way too much of my water at the beginning of the ride:banghead: Fun to go up but even more fun if you have enough water :lol: I just need to pack extra.

That big tree laying on its side near the bench used to sit above the bench believe it or not. You all went down that not up it Ya? Like I said, starting the ride going up that trail in the hot summer time I suck down way too much of my water at the beginning of the ride:banghead: Fun to go up but even more fun if you have enough water :lol: I just need to pack extra.

yea we jsut went to the bench enjoyed the view... BS'ed for a bit(dont get to see my bro much anymore) and went back up. the view from that bench is awesome.

I too love the buttcrack.. and really enjoy the feedback from those we take through it the first time. most really enjoy it and are surprised by having such a gem in the middle of the park. you can hear me huffin and puffin. gives a workout..

Did I overreact with my back flips and touch down dance after I rode it?:noidea::lol::banana: