Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

Yea PALMER.....:P...:smirk:...:foul:...:rant:...:moon:...:shocked:...:ride:

You never asked. I figured your tail was between your legs and you were curled up in a corner with a blanky sucking your thumb. :P I would have let you come and get a bike, I bet if you showed up without a bike Travis would have let you ride the CRF80 I traded him last year. No wait, that is kick start and I hear you have problems with kick start bikes. :smirk: :lol: :lol:

And on the run down the hill to lunch, there's a dirt smudge on the lense.:doh: :doh: What do you expect for the first time out with it? :finger: Besides, that's how I usually roll, alot of pictures early, and nothing at the end of the day. :noidea:
Sounds familiar, a lot early and nothing at the end.:lol::moon:

I guess that would be Goldhill Trail, where we all sat at the shady tree, with the bench. As far as eating, I'm just a growing boy, that needs all the nurishment I can get.:moon:
Some of us had food of some type on the trail, me, I only ate dust. :smirk: I was under the impression we were going back to camp at some point for lunch, and not at the end of the ride. :thinking: Next time I will have my trail mix. :thumb:

Some of us had food of some type on the trail, me, I only ate dust. :smirk: I was under the impression we were going back to camp at some point for lunch, and not at the end of the ride. :thinking: Next time I will have my trail mix. :thumb:
I had a pack full of Mini Clif Bars, but the massive omelet I had was keeping me dialed. I am normally not a breakfast guy, so I was riding full that day. 530, if you ever have the munchies on the trails while we are riding together, hit me up, I always have a few clif bars in the pack.:thumb:

Is 119 the first dirt we hit on the ride right off the pavement? If so, I did not start recording until I got on top and hit Whata. Later in the day, I had a card full and was too lazy to change it out. I have more vids, that I will try and load tonight.
The first part off the pavement is 118. 119 is the second trail that starts at the bottom of that swale, that has the roots and rocks across the trail and climbs quickly to the top of the mountain where we hit the fire road.

The first part off the pavement is 118. 119 is the second trail that starts at the bottom of that swale, that has the roots and rocks across the trail and climbs quickly to the top of the mountain where we hit the fire road.
I do not have the section. I just edited the next vid, but can't load until after work since I have no youtube access here at work.

You never asked. I figured your tail was between your legs and you were curled up in a corner with a blanky sucking your thumb. :P I would have let you come and get a bike, I bet if you showed up without a bike Travis would have let you ride the CRF80 I traded him last year. No wait, that is kick start and I hear you have problems with kick start bikes. :smirk: :lol: :lol:

Actually...no problem with kick starting a bike...it's kick startijgn a bike on the left side THAT WON'T START! That my boy is the problem...I want the magic little button!...you press it and it goes pa..pa...pap pap pap....................vrrrroooooooooooooom well kinda like that.

NOTE: I'd be just as pissed at a bike with e-start that wouldn't stat but I wouldn't be worn out trying....:smirk: