Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

And on the last part of the day someones battery was dead. :thinking: :smirk:

And on the run down the hill to lunch, there's a dirt smudge on the lense.:doh: :doh: What do you expect for the first time out with it? :finger: Besides, that's how I usually roll, alot of pictures early, and nothing at the end of the day. :noidea:

What lunch spot are you refering to? You eat every stop we made. :moon: Besides, I hear you always have some kind of camera failure... :devil: . LOL. J/K Timo :hug:

I guess that would be Goldhill Trail, where we all sat at the shady tree, with the bench. As far as eating, I'm just a growing boy, that needs all the nurishment I can get.:moon:

Is 119 the first dirt we hit on the ride right off the pavement? If so, I did not start recording until I got on top and hit Whata. Later in the day, I had a card full and was too lazy to change it out. I have more vids, that I will try and load tonight.

i have that footage WG... im not 100% sure tho is it from the start where the pavement was or from where there is that first left and it ended with the small jump at the top with everyone waiting to the right?