Geeks "He Didn't Even Check The Truck" LPNF RR

You should buy the one with the plate. That way you could take the streets over to The Castele Inn.:cheers:

Since when has that stopped anyone???? :smirk:......:devil:.............but actually that's the main reason so I could go where no man on an unplated bike has gone before! :prof:...I do kind of like the nick-name they gave the TXC 511...."Desert Master"...:thumb:

You have always reffered to it as a TTR. Yet my gut said YZ. Or is it a WR:noidea: Im so confused! I guess I need to do some more reading or pay better attention! Im now thinking it must be a WRTTR:lol:
Let's just say it is orange and likes to swim:smirk:

What was your first clue...........:noidea:....I'm still up in the air about it.....:thinking:
The first clue came about a few months ago when the pictures were posted of the massive project that turned the TTR into the incredible hulk TTR. :smirk:

The 2 most important things on a dirt bike, the E-start, and the horn.:smirk:
The fricken horn, I have never blown the horn as much as I did on the Geek ride. :lol: I was behind Palmer a couple of times and I was honking at him and he was honking at one of his kids, I think it was one of his. :thinking: Cracked me up though.

The first clue came about a few months ago when the pictures were posted of the massive project that turned the TTR into the incredible hulk TTR. :smirk:

The fricken horn, I have never blown the horn as much as I did on the Geek ride. :lol: I was behind Palmer a couple of times and I was honking at him and he was honking at one of his kids, I think it was one of his. :thinking: Cracked me up though.
I was so pissed when the horn stopped, I was looking forward to blasting that thing all day....:rant:

Nice vid CDA:thumb: I love that trail. Up, down, tight turns, shade, sun and even some stutter bumps. When you know that trail well it becomes even more fun:banana: I like the one little section where suddenly you pop out into the wide open and the trail sort of drops on both sides and you can see tree tops and the horizon. I think you run into fewer people up there but often better riders in general. All my near head-ons up there were all avoided. Down below at Gorman the story differs. I have rode up there both in the LPNF and lower OHV area and have ran into the same guy riding alone up there 3 times! I think it is stupid to ride alone but really stupid up there! He is confident and comfortable with it so to each their own:rolleyes: I wont though. I do wish renting a riding buddy were as easy as renting a movie:lol:
Im so glad you all had such a fun time. Hopefully you'll all do it again.
Now you all just need to incorporate the "Butt Crack" to ice the cake:thumb: Probably best you hit that when you get back down the Mt..:smirk:

:thinking: You totaly have me thining on this. How much should I charge? Day off for riding....:thinking: Can't be that bad..Be kind rewind. :lol:

Yep, that was the Jr. Jr. that got us blasting at him. sure was funny coming up on him and giving him the meep meep!

:lol::lol::lol::thumb: