Front Tire

Yeah, that's why I buy the tires that I buy though. I like the stiff side wall for the protection in the desert against pinch flats. I run ultra HD tubes, 15lbs. I guess for me I am willing to give up a bit of handling for a mental piece of mind against flats. I would hate for Mrs. ABC to have to change my tube while I sat in the shade. Not to say I wouldn't get over it, but in the moment it would be a little uncomfortable. :wave:
I won't be changing any flats for you TS as I probably will be burying you in a rat hole because you coughed up handling instead and went down hard. :smirk:
Take a standard tube and wrap it around the HD and you will not get pinch flats :prof:

Soo...what I have gathered from this thread is exactly what I expected all along, It's the rider. :banghead:

I will keep the tire, stop bitchin, and get with it!

Soo...what I have gathered from this thread is exactly what I expected all along, It's the rider. :banghead:

I will keep the tire, stop bitchin, and get with it!

its a combination, you couldnt give me a maxxis tire(totaly worhtless) lasts forever i hear but whats the point?

I won't be changing any flats for you TS as I probably will be burying you in a rat hole because you coughed up handling instead and went down hard. :smirk:

Yeah, but I USUALLY bounce. There was this one time though that me and this rock had intimate relations. But that's a story for another time:picard: