Front Tire

I had purchased a Dunlop MX51 a few months back. I can say I DO NOT like this tire. It doesnt seem to grip the trail like I'm use too. Never had a front tire before that I didnt trust to hold it's line when cornering. Soo...for all you experts out there what do you recommend? I have looked at a Pirelli MX TRA and a Michelin S12. Just want to get some input before I make the purchase. Oh and I'm not ruling out that it could be the rider...:thinking:

I have run a few different tires up front and back. I keep leaning back to the MX51. I just bought another one as well. It hooks up everywhere I have been. I rely a lot on my front tire and the 51 sticks good for me. Maybe you are running the wrong tire pressure or your front end is not setup up right....

I have run a few different tires up front and back. I keep leaning back to the MX51. I just bought another one as well. It hooks up everywhere I have been. I rely a lot on my front tire and the 51 sticks good for me. Maybe you are running the wrong tire pressure or your front end is not setup up right....
Maybe you could help me with this come July?...

I've been using the Michelin S12XC at 10-12 psi and have found it is my favorite tire. It does wear rather quickly, but I will say it holds up better than other soft terrain tires. If you're running any soft terrain tire, its going to wear quickly

I had purchased a Dunlop MX51 a few months back. I can say I DO NOT like this tire. It doesnt seem to grip the trail like I'm use too. Never had a front tire before that I didnt trust to hold it's line when cornering. Soo...for all you experts out there what do you recommend? I have looked at a Pirelli MX TRA and a Michelin S12. Just want to get some input before I make the purchase. Oh and I'm not ruling out that it could be the rider...:thinking:

stay in 1st and 2nd and front tire is not an issue. My front tire is 4 years old and has 4500 miles on it.