Free new whip! :smirk:

was the tank built like mine or kyles?

Kyles, we had to drop it. Would have needed to anyways with all that crap in there that the new pump would suck up. Wasn't much to dropping it anyways only had like 3 gallons of fuel in it so no biggy

Looks goood... Neeed to spray those bumper ends gloss black...And the wheels... Leave the center caps silver.

screw gloss black. I haven't decided what I'm gonna do to the bumper caps. But the wheels aren't gonna be black as of now

Sooooooo yesterday my mommy and daddy got me insurance and registered mah car for me. Today we changed the differential fluid. And tomorrow we is getting new sway bar link bushings cause they is toast and hopefully I can get my loving and wonderful dad to get me a new steering stabilizer :smirk:

IMAG1997.jpg

Sooooooo yesterday my mommy and daddy got me insurance and registered mah car for me. Today we changed the differential fluid. And tomorrow we is getting new sway bar link bushings cause they is toast and hopefully I can get my loving and wonderful dad to get me a new steering stabilizer :smirk:

IMAG1997.jpg
Em; you have a great Dad :thumb:

Replaced the sway bar link bushings, windshield wipers, stole a rear view mirror out of my other jeep and drove it home this evening.

Don't ask why there is a wrench on there :lol: air impact ftw.
IMAG2000.jpg

IMAG2002.jpg

IMAG2003.jpg

Already got it filled with dirt bike chit :smirk:
IMAG2004.jpg

BTW I got my seat covers on :lol: