Free new whip! :smirk:

And \/

No.. If you took your top off you'd still be in a SUV with your man titties out

cucv.jpg

It's not just any SUV...it's a Chevy K5. :wink:
It's not just any K5....it's a CUCV M1009.

You...pick cotton
:smirk:

I was actually on the way to the mudbog, so it fits. :lol:

:smirk:
I thought about a bus for a while. Take out half the seats, throw on some mud tires and you got yourself a sweet rig.

Let's see... proper attire for boggin...
feet - pair of Justin ropers OR white tennies with TAAALLLLLL white socks preferably with stripes on top
legs - pair of Stranglers OR cut off denims (like the guy with the red hair in the other thread)... musn't forget the cope can in back pocket
torso - cut off sleeve t-shirt with some kind of rebel flag emblem on it and/or a beer ad!
head - baseball cap with the bill severly curved so as not to be able to have peripheral vision OR f***ed up straw cowboy hat like Toby Keith wears... all creased and curled
eyes - pair of aviator sunglasses OR nuttin,where squintin is the key!
:thumb:
Did I miss anything?

James

Staff member
Chalk that up as another DBA'er that drives a youth soccer transportation vehicle :smirk:
I do miss my truck at times, however these past few weekends I've been putting on 150-200 miles apiece. Me driving a "youth soccer transportation vehicle" equals less gas which means more squish in my pocket. :rocker:

Let's see... proper attire for boggin...
feet - pair of Justin ropers OR white tennies with TAAALLLLLL white socks preferably with stripes on top
legs - pair of Stranglers OR cut off denims (like the guy with the red hair in the other thread)... musn't forget the cope can in back pocket
torso - cut off sleeve t-shirt with some kind of rebel flag emblem on it and/or a beer ad!
head - baseball cap with the bill severly curved so as not to be able to have peripheral vision OR f***ed up straw cowboy hat like Toby Keith wears... all creased and curled
eyes - pair of aviator sunglasses OR nuttin,where squintin is the key!
:thumb:
Did I miss anything?

:lol: Not too close!!

If I could afford Justin's...I'm wearing Wolverines and Doc Martens (both laceless Wellington deals)
Wranglers, yes. Always.
Cant remember what shirt I was wearing...it was either NRA, Welding/Motorsports class shirt, or other various political shirts or Franklin County pride. :lol:
I was wearing my Joseph Kony hat, little bit over normal bend.
No sunglasses! Sunglasses are for the weak, and are ONLY necessary in the snow, or on the lake. :P

You forgot my AR behind the seat. :rocker: I didn't get to shoot too long...too many little kids around.