Free new whip! :smirk:

So a year or so ago a customer gave my dad their wrecked 2000 grand cherokee that my dad had recently rebuilt the engine in. We were looking for something cheap to put it in and finally we found something! My aunts friend is giving me this.

IMAG1900.jpg

Dirty, but I think she will shine right up after a good wash and wax. The guy said it needs an oil pump and an alternator. Sounds like we will just be putting the other engine in it. I is stoked I love new toys to tinker with. Did I mention it has good tires anddd it's 4 wheel drive? :smirk:

Sick... Buff that paint.... Paint the wheels black... Paint the plastic on the bottom with bed liner...Mount KC's on roof rack.. And that thing will look teets

Sick... Buff that paint.... Paint the wheels black... Paint the plastic on the bottom with bed liner...Mount KC's on roof rack.. And that thing will look teets

You've read my mind. I don't think bed liner will stick to the plastic. I was thinking adhesion promoter and black paint. Wheels are rusty they need to be painted for sure I'm thinking black but I'm gonna have to do some photo shopping when I get a better pic

So a year or so ago a customer gave my dad their wrecked 2000 grand cherokee that my dad had recently rebuilt the engine in. We were looking for something cheap to put it in and finally we found something! My aunts friend is giving me this.

IMAG1900.jpg

Dirty, but I think she will shine right up after a good wash and wax. The guy said it needs an oil pump and an alternator. Sounds like we will just be putting the other engine in it. I is stoked I love new toys to tinker with. Did I mention it has good tires anddd it's 4 wheel drive? :smirk:

Diggin the white letters on the shoes.... :thumb:... Nice, have fun with it!

Congrats on the score. :thumb:

Just out of curiosity, what use do you have for 4x4? :lol:
why does every yankee doodly doo doo ask what people from the south use 4x4 for :noidea: sand. Every where we go riding we have to strategically park off the sand. 4 wheel drive here isn't necessary for anybody here unless they do some sort of off roading. Only 4x4 we will have in the family