Free new whip! :smirk:

Screws? Bolts? Forget that and stay with the trusty combo of bailing wire and duct tape.

Come to think of it, how about a headliner of duct tape? :banana:

Well here's the color I'm doing my wheels :thumb: I think it's gonna turn out good
wheel62_3.jpg

Well my check engine light came on last week, has an evap leak. No big deal just need time for my pappy to help me fix it. Still haven't got my wheels painted either :cry:

Me needa ...... 5/10 times that code is gas cap not on correctly.... 2/10 times its a faulty gas cap.... 3/10 times.. That code is a beyatch to fix... :lol:

My dad walked over and checked it himself and it was/is on right. We is gonna smoke test it hopefully it ain't no thang but a chicken wang :thumb:

I don't know why I still update this BUTTTTTTTTTTT ANYWAYS. Today My pappy and I changed my engine oil, transfer case oil, and service the transmission. YEAH DAWG YEAHHH! So we dun ordered dat transmission filter kit from o' reillys ya dig? Den we rolled down to wally world where we get dat oil fo da low low, ya dig? Den we rolled back ova to da shop and put my whip on da lift, as we proceeded to take my dang dab duba doob pan off mah tran we was like damn dan dat tran kit bit ain't got no gasket in it. So my dad dun called da zone of auto, da zone of auto had dat fyeee bit fo 14 dolla. I take mah pappy truck and go to da zone, at da zone dere was only one employee wurkin and dere wuh like 10 customers waitin in line, chit was agggurvatin. So anways. I wait in lin fa like eva man! Finally I get dere and I'm like what's good in da hood JaQuan? And den I was like well ta get ta point I'm here to pick up my tranny kit ya dig? He like yee yee it's right hur, so i open dat bit up and it's da wrong damn kit. So I got my pistol out and I said AYE YOU WANNA LOSE YA LIFE OR YOU WANNA GIMME DA RIGHT KIT? So he had me a tranny kit fo a muh fuckin 4.7l WHAT DA FUG IS DAT I SAID, He said I'M SO SORRY MA'AM LEMME GET DA RIGHT ONE. I was like YEAH TRICK IT A 99 CHEROKEE 4X4 4 LITER HE WAS LIKE OH MAH LAWD I AM SO DUMB I WAS LIKE HELL YAH YOU IS. SO ANYWAYS...When he brings me da right one it was 19.99 and all I had wuz a 20 cause dat jit told me it was only 14 dolla on da phone, so den I was like WELL DAMN TRICK YU DUN GOOFED NOW. Den I had him search to see if he had my dad shop in da computer and he did so I got dat bit tax free or I would have went back to my dad shop ta get mo' money.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? :lol: :lol: :lol: I just had way to much fun :smirk: :lol: :cry: