[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

Rez our places are 20 miles apart as the the crow flys. We should develop a really fun loop between THE REZ & BOLT RANCH. Maybe even develop a couple loops... the hard way and the "I ate too much BBQ" way. :lol:

Could make for some fun riding for future git-to-gethers... even dual events. One group could ride to the other's base camp... join up to ride back to group one's camp... then group two heads off to finish their ride home. Everybody rides full loop with no commuter miles ! We would just need to decide who are the early birds ? :ride:

RS, Giant Rock, massive rocks, small rocks, single track, goat trails, etc. whatev, I'll rock it. Just no endless fire roads.

on the way back from Giant Rock there are only residential roads... that's the only way I know of since it is right across the highway (east/west) from the REZ.... the rest is NON-fire road riding... :thumb:

Coming out of Giant Rock, there is either the residential smooth roads you speak of Rez, or the multiple mile whooped out road to the North.:devil:

Coming out of Giant Rock, there is either the residential smooth roads you speak of Rez, or the multiple mile whooped out road to the North.:devil:

I knew that, just didn't want to mention it.. :devil: ... for ME, I know how to get back from there, :thumb: if ya'll want to "explore" then that's up to you... :prof:

This reminds me of my buddy Harvey. He came on a ride in Spangler a few years ago. I was taking everyone to the Trona Pinnacles. Long ride but fun... for me.

We'll right away Harvey starts suggesting: too much sand... less whoops please... too many rocks Jeff... too much cactus to dodge... so much dust... yada... yada... yada...

I finally asked him why he had a DIRT-BIKE ? To this day his nickname is still Harvey "WHINE-stein" ! :lol:

This reminds me of my buddy Harvey. He came on a ride in Spangler a few years ago. I was taking everyone to the Trona Pinnacles. Long ride but fun... for me.

We'll right away Harvey starts suggesting: too much sand... less whoops please... too many rocks Jeff... too much cactus to dodge... so much dust... yada... yada... yada...

I finally asked him why he had a DIRT-BIKE ? To this day his nickname is still Harvey "WHINE-stein" ! :lol:

So are you asking me why I have a dirt bike??? :noidea:... :stirthepot:

Sounds like the 530 girls... :lol::smirk:

Anyone planning on coming out to the REZ that doesn't know where it's at, send me a PM so I can respond with the directions and/or address... :thumb:..... :ride:.... :crash:..... :cheers:

Hey now, let's see....

The yes's ....

Me - YES :thumb:
Friends - YES... for the KOH race, 1 is racing in the Sportsmans race :thumb:
Palmer - YES :thumb:
Kids - :noidea:
CDA - YES, :thumb: calendar is marked...:prof:
CDA jr - :noidea:
Bolt - has to be there :thumb:
? - :noidea:
Sun - YES :thumb:
? -

and the maybes.....

TIMO - probable, depends on timing :thumb:
Butthead - :noidea: on the DL, Collarboner :cripple:
530 - :noidea:
530 Jr ? :noidea:
Cleanard - :noidea:
A2 - :noidea:
Geek - :noidea: if you can tear yourself away from the grill
TraV - :noidea: I think he said he's coming...

M33 - :rolleyes:
james - :rolleyes:

Those that haven't been there, PM me for directions/address... pretty simple, if you know where Boone road is/Means DL we're directly across the highway. Ought to be a great time, the KOH race (event) is going on starting that weekend so there'll be LOT'S of activity on Means... I mean LOT'S... if you decide to go down Boone road for whatever reason they will charge you to get in!!! :prof:

I'll be checking out the REZ next Saturday just to make sure it's still there...