[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

I AM ALL CHOKED UP! You changed the date for me. That MUST mean I HAVE to SHOW up. I am all over it like an Italian at a Spaghetti bar. Date is set and you better not change it rain sleet or snow, it will be. So it is written, let it be done! :prof:

I might have to make it now. Date is programmed in my head for now, we see as we get closer. I already have some calendar activities happening so we will see.

I AM ALL CHOKED UP! You changed the date for me. That MUST mean I HAVE to SHOW up. I am all over it like an Italian at a Spaghetti bar. Date is set and you better not change it rain sleet or snow, it will be. So it is written, let it be done! :prof:

Heck with that kind of enthusiasm and certainty I HAVE TO BE THERE NOW TOO ! :ride:

So, I'll see you for lunch on the 28th. Where we going to go? Is it your buy or mine because my kid picked up Chillies? I'll inform her of the date, always better with more company. :D

Whats that like 2.5 hours outside of LA?
Roughly... :thumb:
Come on out. If you don't rent one I am sure Rez will be happy to loan you El Diablo. :smirk:
Haven't started her in a while... yes El Diablo is a female :shocked:... shouldn't be a problem. :devil:
Just be sure to bring your left leg. :smirk:
See note above... :peep:
are you going James?

Come on out Jaime... Palmer can pick you up at John Wayne Airport, that's just around the corner from him... we've got the occomodations out at the REZ... AND when M33's done with E-D she's all yours.... :smirk:..... :cripple:

So, I'll see you for lunch on the 28th. Where we going to go? Is it your buy or mine because my kid picked up Chillies? I'll inform her of the date, always better with more company. :D

YOURS :foul:... I keep track of this shizzle :smirk: and yes please do tell her, she is SOOOO much more pleasant than you :P How about, Famous Dave's again, that was good....

The rest of you can come too since he's buying... :thumb:

Hey now, let's see....

Me - YES :thumb:
friends - YES... for the race, 1 is racing in the Sportsmans race :thumb:
Palmer - YES :thumb:
Kids - :noidea:
CDA - YES, :thumb: calendar is marked...:prof:
CDA jr - :noidea:
Bolt - has to be there :thumb:
? - :noidea:
TIMO - probable, depends on timing :thumb:
Butthead - :noidea:
530 - :noidea:
Cleanard - :noidea:
A2 - :noidea:
Sun - :noidea:
Geek - :noidea: if you can tear yourself away from the grill

M33 - :rolleyes:
james - :rolleyes:

Those that haven't been there, PM me for directions/address... pretty simple, if you know where Boone road is/Means DL we're directly across the highway. Ought to be a great time, the KOH race (event) is going on starting that weekend so there'll be LOT'S of activity on Means... I mean LOT'S... if you decide to go down Boone road for whatever reason they will charge you to get in!!! :prof:

I'll be checking out the REZ next Saturday just to make sure it's still there...

For the past 5 years these guys that I know on DBA know that I do the Annual "MAN TRIP" over MLK weekend. It is not my problem they forget. If anyone would like to come out to OW for this event they are welcome. But it is "MAN" I mean M-A-N trip only. Last year a guy brought his lady and I don't think he will be coming back "EVER" again. MT has been going on for years before I knew about it and I was invited from friends from high school days and it is not G or R rated, it is wild and crazy and 420 approved.

Im going to show up Palmer and tell your friends YOU invited me and said it would be F I N E! Then Im going to break out the massive bong, rip some hits then rip some dirt. When I get back to my truck Im going to pound some ice cold beers break out my LC9 and shoot some shit too. Then when Im done, I'll put my sundress on, my cowboy hat and boots then do some line dancing on the way home. I may change my mind on the dance thing, it depends how fiesty Im feeling after all the single track at Oco:wink:

Im going to show up Palmer and tell your friends YOU invited me and said it would be F I N E! Then Im going to break out the massive bong, rip some hits then rip some dirt. When I get back to my truck Im going to pound some ice cold beers break out my LC9 and shoot some shit too. Then when Im done, I'll put my sundress on, my cowboy hat and boots then do some line dancing on the way home. I may change my mind on the dance thing, it depends how fiesty Im feeling after all the single track at Oco:wink:
Sun, you're more than welcome to do he same thing out at the REZ... especially the sun dress thingy with the hat n' boots... I'l provide the music!!! :smirk:..... :thumb:..... :banana:...... :panic:

Im in as of now. Of course I will be drugged up on Clariton and Benedryl and by the end of the weekend I will look like shit and itch for a week, but that is nothing new and it has never stopped me before. Maybe this year less deep sand? More single track? Who's leading:noidea: I think Bolt should.

Im in as of now. Of course I will be drugged up on Clariton and Benedryl and by the end of the weekend I will look like shit and itch for a week, but that is nothing new and it has never stopped me before. Maybe this year less deep sand? More single track? Who's leading:noidea: I think Bolt should.

Oh yeah, the REZRASH... I totally forgot about that... :crazy:
TIMO and/or Bolt can lead as long as it doesn't kill me in the process... :eek:

Sun, you're more than welcome to do he same thing out at the REZ... especially the sun dress thingy with the hat n' boots... I'l provide the music!!! :smirk:..... :thumb:..... :banana:...... :panic:

Yee Haw! Hell yeah! But I dont dance alone so get your hat and boots ready:thumb:

Hey, Im going to freeze out there in my lil ol truck. Any chance of sleepin in the church?