[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

If you knew you had a trip coming... why didn't you already post it... and give REZ a chance to not double book ? eh

No need to be Coy Roy !

For the past 5 years these guys that I know on DBA know that I do the Annual "MAN TRIP" over MLK weekend. It is not my problem they forget. If anyone would like to come out to OW for this event they are welcome. But it is "MAN" I mean M-A-N trip only. Last year a guy brought his lady and I don't think he will be coming back "EVER" again. MT has been going on for years before I knew about it and I was invited from friends from high school days and it is not G or R rated, it is wild and crazy and 420 approved.

I always hit the sack before the riots break out. I go to ride, and 80% go to drink and piss off the next door camper, this is why these guys try and find the most remote spot out there to be left alone. I remember waking up one year and listening to many of arguments in the middle of the night about quads racing around. Grown men in a pissing match, You go tell them to shut it down, I think it is a fricken hoot. Now, just so you all know, I do not partake in this after hour fun (much), I am an observer and peace keeper. Some of these guys spend most the day at the Iron Door watching the ball game, eating hard boiled pickled eggs and try a cool hand Luke event. Can't make it 2 miles without stopping for a beer in the cooler. For me, it's the only time I see some of my old buddies from high school that have grown up, but not really!

:bonk: Anual Man Trip weekend in OW. So again, a weekend is picked where you will "ALL" loose out on running your fingers through luscious locks of grey/brown hair, that is whomever shows. :hug:
530 and his FRQ's will keep you on your tires.

I am guessing "C" as it used to be a place of worship, now its a place to :panic:...

Palmer shut the F**k up :smirk:... I gave the ZIPCODE not my address so it's giving generalized locations..... numbskulls :gibbs:. As for WHEN, I gave a "span of a time period, MID to LATE January... So let me know what weekend WILL work for you and maybe we can go from there... :rolleyes:

Yes it used to be a church but not the one posted as "A"... that place is still a church as far as I know. Our church is now the REZ, AKA: Sweat Lodge, Poker den, saloon, theater, cafe, rest stop, sports bar..... :thumb:

For the past 5 years these guys that I know on DBA know that I do the Annual "MAN TRIP" over MLK weekend. It is not my problem they forget. If anyone would like to come out to OW for this event they are welcome. But it is "MAN" I mean M-A-N trip only. Last year a guy brought his lady and I don't think he will be coming back "EVER" again. MT has been going on for years before I knew about it and I was invited from friends from high school days and it is not G or R rated, it is wild and crazy and 420 approved.

OK so "I" forgot.. shame on me... :finger:... NOW, other than that weekend when can you make it? :noidea:

I set the date to be Fri Feb 1 - Sun Feb 3 or later if you want... I will be out there for the first week of feb for the King of the Hammers race... the King of the Motos race I believe is scheduled for Sun Feb 3...

Let me know if this works for you all!!! :thumb:...... :ride: