[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

Yee Haw! Hell yeah! But I dont dance alone so get your hat and boots ready:thumb:

Hey, Im going to freeze out there in my lil ol truck. Any chance of sleepin in the church?

I don't see why not... as long as you don't mind the noise in the morning of me making coffee in there! :thumb:

That Rez Rash is no joke!! It does me in! But I will still do it because that is how much I love to ride and want to hang with you fools.

Im going to show up Palmer and tell your friends YOU invited me and said it would be F I N E! Then Im going to break out the massive bong, rip some hits then rip some dirt. When I get back to my truck Im going to pound some ice cold beers break out my LC9 and shoot some shit too. Then when Im done, I'll put my sundress on, my cowboy hat and boots then do some line dancing on the way home. I may change my mind on the dance thing, it depends how fiesty Im feeling after all the single track at Oco:wink:

Thats EXACTLY what I was gonna do... Sundress included ! :lol:

YOURS :foul:... I keep track of this shizzle :smirk: and yes please do tell her, she is SOOOO much more pleasant than you :P How about, Famous Dave's again, that was good....

The rest of you can come too since he's buying... :thumb:
YOU are full of it! Chillies was the last place we ate, Corinne picked up the bill, it was my turn and now its yours. Yes, I would love to go to Famous Dave's again. :P

If no one wants sand wash, Rattlesnake Canyon is out. We can split into 2 groups, because I for one, will be going up it for some Pappy & Harriets.:cheers:

If no one wants sand wash, Rattlesnake Canyon is out. We can split into 2 groups, because I for one, will be going up it for some Pappy & Harriets.:cheers:
I'm in... :sittingherekneesknockinghandssweatingjusthinkingaboutit: :shocked: ..... actually the ride itself isn't bad, itwas EL F'ing Diablo that killed me!

I want all the sand... Rattlesnake Canyon is on my agenda... even if we need to do a Tim & Jeff run.

Well, if we go up RS and back down RS it's 90% sand... if we come back by Giant Rock then it's more like 89% sand! :smirk: