All EAST COAST RIDE...

Am I invited? I just hip tossed Monkey-boy, Monkey-girl and Monkey wife in the dumpster - I'm thinking if I get out of this sitch OK I might be able to keep the Motorhome and come down and live on Buck's property on the cheap. :noidea: Opps, Monkey-wife just came home and I have to fix the leaky faucet!!! Gotta run :smirk:

Am I invited? I just hip tossed Monkey-boy, Monkey-girl and Monkey wife in the dumpster - I'm thinking if I get out of this sitch OK I might be able to keep the Motorhome and come down and live on Buck's property on the cheap. :noidea: Opps, Monkey-wife just came home and I have to fix the leaky faucet!!! Gotta run :smirk:

Something tells me monkey wife has been and will be giving you a leaky faucet for many, many years! :smirk:

FML
I'm not gonna make this east coast ride cause I suck....
This flip'n Seaside Hieghts project has me so sucked in that I HAVE to work 7 days a week....
I have all my parts laid out ready for install... but I dont have time. If I go it will be last minute, load a van and go... :picard:

James

Staff member
FML
I'm not gonna make this east coast ride cause I suck....
This flip'n Seaside Hieghts project has me so sucked in that I HAVE to work 7 days a week....
I have all my parts laid out ready for install... but I dont have time. If I go it will be last minute, load a van and go... :picard:
:noidea: If you aren't making it you can pretty much count me out. Don't get on a high horse but meeting/riding with you was one of the reasons I was going. :lol:

I do still want to get over there and meet all of you though. :ride: How about some time later this summer/fall?

:finger: all yall!!! bunch a pansy azz no good fer nuttin makin excuses everytime you turn around....thats it, if nedge aint going than neither am I....

:noidea: If you aren't making it you can pretty much count me out. Don't get on a high horse but meeting/riding with you was one of the reasons I was going. :lol:

I do still want to get over there and meet all of you though. :ride: How about some time later this summer/fall?

Yeah because you dont have any retards of your own to ride with? :lol:
I am somewhat flattered tho :hail:

on another note...
....how about 4th of July weekend?
It falls on a wed... most ppl take that week off and I'm thinkin of taking that latter 1/2 of the week off myself.

James

Staff member
Yeah because you dont have any retards of your own to ride with? :lol:
I am somewhat flattered tho :hail:

on another note...
....how about 4th of July weekend?
It falls on a wed... most ppl take that week off and I'm thinkin of taking that latter 1/2 of the week off myself.
Sorry, Redbud.

A bit of advice.

When you are trying to get a large group together, it's usually pretty much impossible to find a time that will work for everyone. Sure, try to make accommodations but the ride is more important. It's unlikely that you can even pick a time that everyone can make it. Just pick the best date and go with it.