All EAST COAST RIDE...

Crow Canyon

I vote Crow Canyon! Very cool place! Lot's of track and woods trails for everyone.

I digress, it is just 1/2 hour from my cabin, and on my way to it! So it it cool!

Benefit that is if someone wants to come out and do some good trails in awesome country, I'm game! I know the way!

Chance of getting caught.....ZERO! Chance of having fun in no-man's land: Excellent, if not perfect!

I vote Crow Canyon! Very cool place! Lot's of track and woods trails for everyone.

I digress, it is just 1/2 hour from my cabin, and on my way to it! So it it cool!

Benefit that is if someone wants to come out and do some good trails in awesome country, I'm game! I know the way!

Chance of getting caught.....ZERO! Chance of having fun in no-man's land: Excellent, if not perfect!

The cool thing is that if you venture into my neck of the woods, you can bring things that go "bang", and do it with impunity.

It is the ultimate in combination!

>>BIG SMILE<<
I have a Friend that has a cabin 20 minutes from crows, who know's, you could be neighbors! :smirk:

I gotta check with work schedule since we have a HUGE job scheduled to start that week, but If I go you can ride the Kawi...250...2t

@Mihylo: Bring your ass down here! You are welcome! I have a place for your camper.

If you hunt turkeys. then you have to do that, or stay away until mid May.

We are serious about that, OK?

I gotta check with work schedule since we have a HUGE job scheduled to start that week, but If I go you can ride the Kawi...250...2t

Oh boy here we go already making excuses for not showing :rolleyes: you're sounding like someone else I know last year that didn't show :smirk: hint hint nudge nudge JG!!

Thats it count me OUT!!! buncha pansy azz sissys :throwshatonfloorandstompsonit:

you know what, phuck that...I am going riding with JYD, BUCK, Mkid and new guy who can't decide if he is married or not :lol:

Oh boy here we go already making excuses for not showing :rolleyes: you're sounding like someone else I know last year that didn't show :smirk: hint hint nudge nudge JG!!

Thats it count me OUT!!! buncha pansy azz sissys :throwshatonfloorandstompsonit:

you know what, phuck that...I am going riding with JYD, BUCK, Mkid and new guy who can't decide if he is married or not :lol:

I wasn't sure this guy still existed..... Looks like someone got a little Wang in their Tang for breakfast!
:kentuckyturdburgler: