All EAST COAST RIDE...

Ok people it's time to get our ride on... Where when and for how long?
I vote for Memorial day weekend but starting Thursday or Friday cause of travel for some of us. It worked out great last year I think.... Chime in nickels...

Ok people it's time to get our ride on... Where when and for how long?
I vote for Memorial day weekend but starting Thursday or Friday cause of travel for some of us. It worked out great last year I think.... Chime in nickels...
Are we talking 25th-28th? or what?

It gets prepped on the weekends, some Fridays it's shut down for weekly maintainence alot of times. Usually it's pretty good but they hold back on prepping once the pros start flowing :thmb:
Me and Ray were there closing weekend. I can tell you for a fact, that was not hard-packed :shocked:

I'd prefer not to go to Crow again, It's not fun when you go to the same places over and over. That being said, I really can't contribute anywhere else to go :noidea:

James

Staff member
Me and Ray were there closing weekend. I can tell you for a fact, that was not hard-packed :shocked:
That video was from a few days ago.
I'd prefer not to go to Crow again, It's not fun when you go to the same places over and over. That being said, I really can't contribute anywhere else to go :noidea:
:noidea: I flew out to Cali two years in a row and camped literally 100ft within each other, so... :lol:

That video was from a few days ago.

:noidea: I flew out to Cali two years in a row and camped literally 100ft within each other, so... :lol:
That's hundreds of miles of trails that would take days of riding to cover. You could go to just about every trail at Crow in 2 days of riding, providing it hasn't rained the whole week before.