All EAST COAST RIDE...

Do they water it? I don't mind a rough track as long as it isn't to dusty/dry.
When we went last year, anywhere that wasn't under constant sunlight was a muddy mess and the places that were under sunlight were really dusty. But in the morning they water down the track and all of the driving roads to keep the dust down.

When we went last year, anywhere that wasn't under constant sunlight was a muddy mess and the places that were under sunlight were really dusty. But in the morning they water down the track and all of the driving roads to keep the dust down.

I dont remember it being too dusty at all... I do remember doing alot of fricken riding tho!!!! :ride: :banana: :ride:

I dont remember it being too dusty at all... I do remember doing alot of fricken riding tho!!!! :ride: :banana: :ride:
Not much riding for those of us who took the MX class on Saturday. More listening to a couple guys who were no help, with some good instruction from Brock Sellards, followed by 30 seconds of riding :smirk:

shine, shining in :smirk: I can do Crow again but Mike you'll have to put me and SS up since I am not pull that montrosity of camper this year. I can also suggest a place here in KY but I know those youngsters will have a hard time making the journey. I have a place that has two facilitys right next to each other. One that has trails and track(not prepped) and one that is just a track and its prepped and water for you spoiled azz MXers :lol:.

Only thing with DTOR is it host all types of vehicals on the trails so you encounter jeeps, railbuggys, razors and fourwheelers but i have never had any issues with this. I ride here more than anywhere else.

Dirty Turtle offroad
http://www.dirtyturtleoffroad.com/

this is where SS raced last year and it I road on it on a free weekend...very nice track
Nickota MX
http://nickotamotorsports.com/

Do they water it? I don't mind a rough track as long as it isn
Everytime i've ever been there they water it in the morning.
They watered it today and it was cloudy so it was perfect all day until about 2 when it started to rain. Could not ask for a better prepped track then what they had today. Sorry i don't have any pics but we left way earlier than i though we would do to rain so i didn't get the chance

so is this on memorial day? what do you guys do with this, just meet up, or do you do a registration on here to keep track or what?

that track looks sweet :thumb:
only thing is, what's up with the track splitting off in a few turns?? do you gotta watch out for people popping onto the track on every turn or does that just look weird in that video :noidea:

so is this on memorial day? what do you guys do with this, just meet up, or do you do a registration on here to keep track or what?

that track looks sweet :thumb:
only thing is, what's up with the track splitting off in a few turns?? do you gotta watch out for people popping onto the track on every turn or does that just look weird in that video :noidea:
There is an exit and a entrance like every practice track. Nothing special

I would do crow again.... It's not just the riding, it's all the great ppl from here on DBA that you get to meet!
Also if I can get a head count maybe we can get a discount or some "special" treatment.

I would do crow again.... It's not just the riding, it's all the great ppl from here on DBA that you get to meet!
Also if I can get a head count maybe we can get a discount or some "special" treatment.
Well the census seems to be CC pt.2 :noidea:, if that's what most people want then lets do it. :thumb: