All EAST COAST RIDE...

:rolleyes: yall call me when you get there, I am only six hours aways so I will leave for it when I know you're all there. I am not listening to all this :BS: until I know,,, I had it all planed out for this weekend but where was I? ... on side of a mountain walking around and not riding :rant:
Yeah but that was a bad ass mountain!

The last time you guys were on a mountain they filmed it.....

So your telling me there filming a brokeback mountain 2?

The last time you guys were on a mountain they filmed it.....

So your telling me there filming a brokeback mountain 2?

Now thats Funny!:lol:
You would be a whole lot funnier if you didnt have all those pics of little boys on your Facebook page.....

So I'm still thinking the weekend of the 22nd??
It's Luke's bday, bucks bday and jyd's bday.... Who else has a bday around then?
I'm headed out on a thursday and leaving Monday morning again, but I gotta get the ok from work 1st.

It's Luke's bday, bucks bday and jyd's bday.... Who else has a bday around then?
I'm headed out on a thursday and leaving Monday morning again, but I gotta get the ok from work 1st.
thats not gonna work for me, if I didnt have to replace my windshield this next week it probably would work.

James

Staff member
June or July? June won't work but July might.