DBA instructional videos

I agree he is turning the bars to the right but he and the bike are going around the corner to the left. Just like drifting you turn left hard to break the bike or car loose then turn the bars or steering wheel back to the right to keep from going to far left.

drifting.jpg

James

Staff member
I agree he is turning the bars to the right but he and the bike are going around the corner to the left. Just like drifting you turn left hard to break the bike or car loose then turn the bars or steering wheel back to the right to keep from going to far left.

View attachment 5454
:lol: That's exactly what I was saying earlier and why I posted that picture, don't you guys read my posts. :facepalm: :rant:

:lol: Here's a play-by-play....
The flat track guy does turning left
:prof: Don't you turn right to go left?
No. You back it in, all left all the time

:thinking: Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he turning right?

View attachment 5445

he is turning left... just cause the bars are pointed right does not mean that is the direction he is going.

holy shit james :picard:

edit: NM that post was the only one i read and it makes your comment out of context.

Its okay, I do it all the time :noidea: :lol:

Lets be legit here, you turn right to go left, and you go left. Settled :prof:
Incorrect. If you were to turn right first, you would go right, then be turning the bars to the left once the rear end came around. Even "Backing it in" you would need to turn the direction of the turn first to get the back end to come around, then turn the bars the opposite direction as you navigate the turn.....:prof:

Now shut up about the turning and post a vid of it already............:P

Incorrect. If you were to turn right first, you would go right, then be turning the bars to the left once the rear end came around. Even "Backing it in" you would need to turn the direction of the turn first to get the back end to come around, then turn the bars the opposite direction as you navigate the turn.....:prof:

Now shut up about the turning and post a vid of it already............:P

:lol:,.........:prof:...you heard the man!