DBA instructional videos

James

Staff member
Last edited by LeadHead; 11-04-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Why are you so nosy? Maybe I edited it without reason, you'll never know. :finger:
:noidea: Did you or did you not add this in your edit? :smirk:
"You..put up some fast cornering techniques."
How about you follow me and CDA in the dez and get some video. We will stay in 1st and 2nd gear just for you :devil:
Better keep it in 1st. :(

[media]http://youtu.be/CO-eEBkM6Sc[/media]
http://youtu.be/CO-eEBkM6Sc

Here's what I came up with, the garage makes me sounds bad :sorry: Anyhow, this is just an idea, I needs way more refinement.
Good Start Yamacrack:thumb: I did not go all the way through the videos yet, but I will say for your next one, Get away from the window or but a black sheet over it to knock down the glare. Also get a little more enthused when talking. Maybe I will but a couple vids together in the dez.:thinking: "how to sit in my chair and admire my bike" "Even a desert rider can have a clean and shinny bike. My 3 step process to a shinny desert scooter":thinking:

Or maybe I will get some actual riding footage....:ride:

Good Start Yamacrack:thumb: I did not go all the way through the videos yet, but I will say for your next one, Get away from the window or but a black sheet over it to knock down the glare. Also get a little more enthused when talking. Maybe I will but a couple vids together in the dez.:thinking: "how to sit in my chair and admire my bike" "Even a desert rider can have a clean and shinny bike. My 3 step process to a shinny desert scooter":thinking:

:popcorn: ............................... btw shinny = a game similar to field hockey, the word you're looking for is shiny = brightly polished :thumb:

Yamadogyz, Im impressed! and thank you for that jump info that I could/should use. You did a great job:clap: I thought it was nice to see a young person speak and not use the word "like" and "you know" every few seconds. It's refreshing. I wouldnt have the nerve or knowledge to stand in front of the camera and teach. But some like you do and Im glad for it.
Thanks Yama:thumb:
I think your idea is a good one and deserves a section.

Thanks man! And thanks for the tips, I'm thinking it would be better outside, the sound is reflected throughout the garage by the cinder blocks
Yamadogyz, Im impressed! and thank you for that jump info that I could/should use. You did a great job:clap: I thought it was nice to see a young person speak and not use the word "like" and "you know" every few seconds. It's refreshing. I wouldnt have the nerve or knowledge to stand in front of the camera and teach. But some like you do and Im glad for it.
Thanks Yama:thumb:
I think your idea is a good one and deserves a section.
Thanks sun, much appriciated! And if I started in on using like or you know alot I might get slapped :eek: I hope it did help and enough in front of the class presentations helped with the nerve thing