DBA instructional videos

Gee wiz, We know how good of a rider you are you arrogant butt head. You need a slap on the face....:smirk:

Rez? You hit him, he is bigger than me.... :run:
Bagged on for being a stand rider, bagged on for having someone follow me......that's it, I'm running sweep...Be prepared:devil:

I'll follow CDA and you can follow me Palmer :prof: It's ok, we won't get out of second gear it's too hard on the bikes while they sit on the stand. Trust me, everything will be fine :devil:
I agree :devil: It will be fine, I know a loop...:devil:

As long as I can still see someone's dust........anyone's dust, I'll be fine .... :shocked:.....:smirk:
I have a watering system of the back of my fender that dissipates the dusty, so don't go looking for mine:smirk:

Alright, so we have a "foursome" :smirk:

CDA, Rack, Palmer, & Rez. This is gonna be good :devil:
Um, I need to stop by the pharmacy..:shocked:

WOOOOOOORK...I only get Thurs-Sun off...now, as for Christmas I get the whole week between off ... :banana::banana: New Years ... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Plans for now are Dez on 12/23 - 12/27. Christmas tree in the dez :banana:

Plans for now are Dez on 12/23 - 12/27. Christmas tree in the dez :banana:

That would be awesome...been wanting to hang Christmas lights on the rez since we've had it but yet to do so...You think planning a T'day weekend in the dez is tough (for me) Christmas would be impossible.....:devil:...don't mean to use the word Christmas and the devils pic in the same sentence...but I needed it.:smirk:

I thought you said 3 minutes. That first one was 6 minutes (fail).:prof: Just busting your your Chops YD. Its pretty hard to talk infront of the camera, let alone a group of people. And your gonna get some razzing but its all in fun. I say good job.:thumb:

I thought you said 3 minutes. That first one was 6 minutes (fail).:prof: Just busting your your Chops YD. Its pretty hard to talk infront of the camera, let alone a group of people. And your gonna get some razzing but its all in fun. I say good job.:thumb:

Hey thanks smoke! And it is somewhat, I'm kinda hoping on some other riders that have some tech vids to add in on something they are experianced at :thumb:

James

Staff member
I suck to much to do any riding technique videos. :pout:

:thumb:
Nice job for your first video. Don't listen to the haters as I don't see them taking charge and making a video.
Good Job!
:USA:
:thumb: What he said. Not bad for a first attempt.

BTW was that the infamous Crow Canyon triple?

I suck to much to do any riding technique videos. :pout:

:thumb: What he said. Not bad for a first attempt.

BTW was that the infamous Crow Canyon triple?

Indeed it is, I had some jumps from our house, but the cam got on the wrong setting and was way to diluted and I thought somethign should be added in. And thanks!! :thumb: