DBA instructional videos

What if the riders came out with a line of short instructional videos portraining their riding type? Like we have a line of technical articals on how to fix your ride, but what if we did the same and had GSMX type vids for begginers? Just a thought James, anyone agree?

What if the riders came out with a line of short instructional videos portraining their riding type? Like we have a line of technical articals on how to fix your ride, but what if we did the same and had GSMX type vids for begginers? Just a thought James, anyone agree?

lets hear more details on this ray

I was always interested in trying different techniques/styles to see if it ever helped my riding. I've always mainly been a lone rider, so I never got that chance.

Well this is what I was considering. Say you do MX, and you want to share your berm railing knowledge, you'd make a short video 3 or so minutes that includes

-Name, how your related to the site
-experiance
-video demonstration
-explanation regaurding your technique
-extra tips

you basically make a short video on a certain riding technique like gary semics style, then post up in a new section/thread in which begginers could reffer to. The EX guy does something like log crossing, that MX guy does jumps, the trail rider does creek crossing, ect.. Everyone shares into a library of technique

James

Staff member
The flat track guy does turning left
:prof: Don't you turn right to go left?
Interesting idea, go create one so we know exactly what you're talking about. :thumb:

Thing I want to know is...what is "portraining" ......? :noidea:.....