DBA instructional videos

CDA on how to remove your bike from the stand.:prof:

Tell you what, someone mount up their GoSlo and follow me in the Dez over T-Day and we can make a vid....:thumb:

Gee wiz, We know how good of a rider you are you arrogant butt head. You need a slap on the face....:smirk:

Rez? You hit him, he is bigger than me.... :run:

CDA on how to remove your bike from the stand.:prof:

Tell you what, someone mount up their GoSlo and follow me in the Dez over T-Day and we can make a vid....:thumb:

Gee wiz, We know how good of a rider you are you arrogant butt head. You need a slap on the face....:smirk:

Rez? You hit him, he is bigger than me.... :run:

I'll follow CDA and you can follow me Palmer :prof: It's ok, we won't get out of second gear it's too hard on the bikes while they sit on the stand. Trust me, everything will be fine :devil:

I'll follow CDA and you can follow me Palmer :prof: It's ok, we won't get out of second gear it's too hard on the bikes while they sit on the stand. Trust me, everything will be fine :devil:

As long as I can still see someone's dust........anyone's dust, I'll be fine .... :shocked:.....:smirk:

yeah but when.............Need to know so I can arrange the search and rescue team! well in advance. :prof:.....

Well, since you have to be home for Tday on Thursday. Or maybe it's Friday depending on what your wife and sister in law decide. How about Wednesday :noidea:.

Waiting for the next excuse :P:rolleyes::poke::snore::bored::coffee:

Well, since you have to be home for Tday on Thursday. Or maybe it's Friday depending on what your wife and sister in law decide. How about Wednesday :noidea:.

Waiting for the next excuse :P:rolleyes::poke::snore::bored::coffee:

WOOOOOOORK...I only get Thurs-Sun off...now, as for Christmas I get the whole week between off ... :banana::banana: New Years ... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: