CR500 horsepower

Ok I have nothing to prove to you. Your bike is a nice bike. So isn't mine. If I ever see a KTM 300 or 500exc at my local tracks. I will be sure to ask them to drag race down the road. That way we both have equal traction. I will video it and post it just for you. Even If I lose....

What does a drag race have to do with riding a dirtbike?:thinking: You need to learn what the word balance means!
IF you want to go drag racing go to a drag strip.:prof: Your bike is how old??? Out dated technology!:thumbsdown:

Your bike would never beat a CR or KX500 up a hill. The KX500 is the KING of the desert! My bike with a full tank of gas weighs less than your 500exs*** does with an empty tank... 246 lbs empty vs my 228 lbs full....

hmmm bike does not look like its to heavy here!:moon:

:BS: :facepalm: Lets go back a few pages. I didn't mention anything about the 500. Not until Xquadtard came in and compaired his 500exc. On a thread that I titled CR500 horse power. I guess I am confused everyone here tells me not to take anything here personally. So I have been trying not. But, when I do make a commet defending the 500cc or any two stroke you all attack me. Make claims that I am shoving the CR500 down your throats. I guess this is why NYorkers have a hard time fitting in anywhere. Let me ask do you have any conversations with the other members who piont blank are purposly trying to get me to continue on my defending the 500cc two strokes.? You tell me to slow down I did. As soon as I mention anything about anything here you assume I am talking about the CR500. I posted threads and post that have nothing to do with my CR500!!!

:BS: :facepalm: Lets go back a few pages. I didn't mention anything about the 500. Not until Xquadtard came in and compaired his 500exc. On a thread that I titled CR500 horse power. I guess I am confused everyone here tells me not to take anything here personally. So I have been trying not. But, when I do make a commet defending the 500cc or any two stroke you all attack me. Make claims that I am shoving the CR500 down your throats. I guess this is why NYorkers have a hard time fitting in anywhere. Let me ask do you have any conversations with the other members who piont blank are purposly trying to get me to continue on my defending the 500cc two strokes.? You tell me to slow down I did. As soon as I mention anything about anything here you assume I am talking about the CR500. I posted threads and post that have nothing to do with my CR500!!!

I don't remember where it is in here but @James posted a comment stating that everyone better stop stirring the pot. I like that post. I want to keep you around and I'm pretty sure everyone else wants you around. Except Emily.... She's a bitch :smirk: and only bangs the KTM guys... Oh and watch out for Jax... He's a turd burglar. Oh and Trav because he has no fucks left to give. Also that Nedge guy, he's a champion milk truck runner. He's got Canadian blue ribbons littering every wall in his house... So just hang out with your wang out:thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
At least you are starting to understand. You're going to get flack for the overbearing CR500 thing, for a long time.
Coming on that strong leaves a long lasting bitter taste...

If I were you, I would start ignoring it. Stay on topic and ignore things that are off topic. That's how forums work.

If you have something good to say, please say it. Then ignore the flack you are definitely going to get.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I'm starting to understand That I can not commet on a thread Titled CR500 HP. When I own a CR500af. I can not post any commets at all about a BIKE I RIDE and RACE!!!

I said this once before. I will stop posting commets about my bike. Period... I will let the videos and threads I posted speak for themselves.!! Proof is to the BEHOLDER..

I don't remember where it is in here but @James posted a comment stating that everyone better stop stirring the pot. I like that post. I want to keep you around and I'm pretty sure everyone else wants you around. Except Emily.... She's a bitch :smirk: and only bangs the KTM guys... Oh and watch out for Jax... He's a turd burglar. Oh and Trav because he has no fucks left to give. Also that Nedge guy, he's a champion milk truck runner. He's got Canadian blue ribbons littering every wall in his house... So just hang out with your wang out:thumb:

Don't talk about me. I love CR500af's.

:lol: