CR500 horsepower

Not sure if it is possible or not. But, if you can get on TransWorldmx maybe you can get into the archives and find my letters. My last leter just happened to be the Letter of the month. It was June 2013 issue I was awarded the Leatt GPX RACE brace.

Not sure if it is possible or not. But, if you can get on TransWorldmx maybe you can get into the archives and find my letters. My last leter just happened to be the Letter of the month. It was June 2013 issue I was awarded the Leatt GPX RACE brace.

I'm not gonna go look. Start a new thread with all of your published work. :stirthepot:

:smirk:

Mr $5.00 Honda you have a lot to learn, I will agree in the day the CR500 was a great bike. The KTM 500 EXC is far from a POSER I'd even bet it would it would eat your Honda in the rocks,woods, hill climbs & desert and I do not even have to kick it.:P

Your bike would never beat a CR or KX500 up a hill. The KX500 is the KING of the desert! My bike with a full tank of gas weighs less than your 500exs*** does with an empty tank... 246 lbs empty vs my 228 lbs full....

Wow you have electric start. I guess thats good for you cuz you have no idea how to start a real bike using your right foot. I bet you also have a speedo on the bike. No I do not want to see you in a speedo. Tell me what was the fastest speed you reached with tha tard? I bet somewhere around 115-120mph.

Wow you have electric start. I guess thats good for you cuz you have no idea how to start a real bike using your right foot. I bet you also have a speedo on the bike. No I do not want to see you in a speedo. Tell me what was the fastest speed you reached with tha tard? I bet somewhere around 115-120mph.
Ok I have nothing to prove to you. Your bike is a nice bike. So isn't mine. If I ever see a KTM 300 or 500exc at my local tracks. I will be sure to ask them to drag race down the road. That way we both have equal traction. I will video it and post it just for you. Even If I lose....

The KTM 500exc has failed KTM for many years. Such failed attempts are the 510,520,525 and now the 500. All the same bike. 510cc of nothing but noise. Oh and just as expensive as my bike. But my bike has a proven history. :P :wave: