CR500 horsepower

Find a CR500, cuz I know that SH 500af's seem to be verry popular down under. They ship a lot of them there.. Then you can find someone to unbarry you from the berm. That the CR500 put you in...:lol:

this one had a fmf pipe,silencer and porting.

CR500HPRPM.jpg

CR500TQRPM.jpg

Once you addapt to the power of the 500cc two-stroke. You will be faster on it. I have had riders get on my CR500af for the first time and WIN their races. That usable power theory goes right out the window when you twist the throttle on 500cc two-stroke. It's not a bike for averyone. Cuz it makes the rider respect the bike. But for those who want to ride one will be amazed at how good the bikes really are. I video taped a friend of mine from start to finish at a race. He staulled the bike just before the gate dropped. Got it fired up after everyone was through the first turn. He still won the race. He was moved to the expert class after the race. That was on my 1998 CR500. With stock gearing and a PC pipe on a sand track. The CR500's power is always there when you need it. You never have to wait for it to get to the meat of the power.