RM125 Clean Greece off the disk breaks and where the spokes connect?

Hi i have a 1993 suzuki rm 125 bought recently need to know common things gas to oil ratio he said 5

• What do u think

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • You should probably clean the bike and use clr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm thinking back pressure at this point. Waiting on compression test results as I fear you may have a bad topend or busted ring. Don't worry, easy fix.
Ok yea ill go buy a compreeion tester when i get home at 3;00 and well go from there thanks so much Micheal

Quick question why does fuel leek out of my smaller carb hose when ever i do a hard fast kick its almost a stedy drip

Is there anything else you aren't telling??? crap, if you had mentioned a wet plug and dripping before you might have it running by now. Again, you are the only one there, I am guessing that your carburetor does not have it's float functioning right yet, I won't ask you how you set it, but I am guessing it was your first try and you are about as new at following instructions as you are at giving descriptions. the lower end may have raw fuel in it by now, since you kicked and towed it.

Is there anything else you aren't telling??? crap, if you had mentioned a wet plug and dripping before you might have it running by now. Again, you are the only one there, I am guessing that your carburetor does not have it's float functioning right yet, I won't ask you how you set it, but I am guessing it was your first try and you are about as new at following instructions as you are at giving descriptions. the lower end may have raw fuel in it by now, since you kicked and towed it.
Ok so what do u want me to do thats is all the problems leeks when u kick it and it wont start I GOT A COMPRESSION TESTER TESTING IT NOW Ill do 3 kicks and see

Ok so what do u want me to do thats is all the problems leeks when u kick it and it wont start I GOT A COMPRESSION TESTER TESTING IT NOW Ill do 3 kicks and see

It's ok. Relax. It's a huge problem with ppl not listening or following through.
It's also at this point where you should have a service manual for this bike.
Remember to hold the throttle full open while kicking it over