RM125 Clean Greece off the disk breaks and where the spokes connect?

Hi i have a 1993 suzuki rm 125 bought recently need to know common things gas to oil ratio he said 5

• What do u think

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • You should probably clean the bike and use clr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im thinking about getting a new carb they are like 30 bucks on amazon that might solve my problem

I am trying not to judge you based on the way you communicate. Now you have a bike that doesnt start which you say you have cleaned the caburetor (i was never clear as to how you cleaned it or if you set the float). If this is a repeat, so be it, but PLEASE tell me how the plug looks after you try to start it. If it is wet say so, if it is dry say so, and describe the color WITHOUT sparing words.

You can sell this one but you still won't know JACK about how to fix the next one.

Yes i set the float not sure if im getting fule everytime i kick start it there is a small hose on the carb that is green leeks fule out of it maybe the problem? not sure about reeds left the sleeve on the bike when i cleaned it

I am trying not to judge you based on the way you communicate. Now you have a bike that doesnt start which you say you have cleaned the caburetor (i was never clear as to how you cleaned it or if you set the float). If this is a repeat, so be it, but PLEASE tell me how the plug looks after you try to start it. If it is wet say so, if it is dry say so, and describe the color WITHOUT sparing words.

You can sell this one but you still won't know JACK about how to fix the next one.
I set the float yes the spark plug is a dark dark brown there is everso slightly any black residue on the spark plug

I bought it used a few days ago he said it needed a stator coilbought one put it in and changed oil sparkplug and added more gas so i have no idea has compression

Your new spark plug is
[QUOTE="Suzuki125, post: 208204, member: 4204the spark plug is a dark dark brown there is everso slightly any black residue on the spark plug[/QUOTE]

And thats new, and the bike never ran?

I'd listen to these gentlemen and take them seriously (for the most part) they know what they're talking about. Take a breath and relate the info clearly. Pics are super helpful as well!!!

I set the float yes the spark plug is a dark dark brown there is everso slightly any black residue on the spark plug

Ok. if after kicking you have a DRY spark plug and it isn't running, then it is NOT getting fuel, and you probably still have a plugged up carburetor. I guess you can't afford very complete descriptions or something, so there is a short answer.

I bought it used a few days ago he said it needed a stator coilbought one put it in and changed oil sparkplug and added more gas so i have no idea has compression

So you never saw it run?
Go to autozone and borrow a compression tester and do a compression test.

Ok. if after kicking you have a DRY spark plug and it isn't running, then it is NOT getting fuel, and you probably still have a plugged up carburetor. I guess you can't afford very complete descriptions or something, so there is a short answer.
There is slightly some moist black stuff tryed kicking it over for 30 mins dont work i checked the spark plug there was some moisture on it not alot but some black moist stuff....:hyper:

Quick question why does fuel leek out of my smaller carb hose when ever i do a hard fast kick its almost a stedy drip

I'm thinking back pressure at this point. Waiting on compression test results as I fear you may have a bad topend or busted ring. Don't worry, easy fix.