RM125 Clean Greece off the disk breaks and where the spokes connect?

Hi i have a 1993 suzuki rm 125 bought recently need to know common things gas to oil ratio he said 5

• What do u think

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • You should probably clean the bike and use clr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Then to throw another monkey in the works,did we ever talk about reeds?

Just one of the reasons why I like taking one down for inspection as soon as I can, especially a non runner. I typically assume that a used one needs a few things, and always plan on a new topend unless I know for sure it is fresh. Then I can see all that stuff and know in about 45 mins what to expect from then on. Like lots of others here.

It's not my bike until I hand over the $$. Then it gets a complete overhaul anyway. But.... I love to bring tools to a bike purchase. Let me just pop the seat, pull the chamber, unless we are talking under 1,000. Anything over then it's fire it up, let her warm, run it up and down the street, and see what it feels like, then pull the seat, and give it a full go over, and pick out all the things wrong. There is a guy right now trying to pull 1550 for a clapper, I told him 14 and he is stuck on 1550. still owns it, and that was three weeks ago. He keeps pulling it off CL and puting it on again.

It's not your bike until when...???
I just recently handed over the $$$, got the title, but am unsure of the whole deal cuz the title is not right (was in a hurry to get to work and looked at it afterward), and from another state. Yet it matches the bike...
They say possession is 9/10ths the law. Yet I still wonder because I have the bike, and have a title, but haven't been to the DMV to transfer it yet...

It's not my bike until I hand over the $$. Then it gets a complete overhaul anyway. But.... I love to bring tools to a bike purchase. Let me just pop the seat, pull the chamber, unless we are talking under 1,000. Anything over then it's fire it up, let her warm, run it up and down the street, and see what it feels like, then pull the seat, and give it a full go over, and pick out all the things wrong. There is a guy right now trying to pull 1550 for a clapper, I told him 14 and he is stuck on 1550. still owns it, and that was three weeks ago. He keeps pulling it off CL and puting it on again.

On two strokes I like taking the pipe off and flashlighting the front of the piston. It seems to give extra leverage "well it looks like they sold whoever put the 'new topend' a used piston and rings!! A lot of that going around, instead of 1550 I have 14 for you, right now, in cash" things like that seem to work. If they are nervous about that I usually leave. Gosh it makes them nervous if you want to pull a valve cover on an "f".